Best of Spain Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,230
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +3 Destinations
- Southern Spain
- See Madrid's best sites
- Wander the busy Granada streets
- Explore the city of Ronda
- Get to know the Seville lifestyle
- Guaranteed departures
- Rather Poor
- HKHerbertWritten on May 4, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall, trip was fine. Kate (Discovery Adventures) outstanding. We were scheduled for 4 guides but 1 didn't show up (Madrid). The other 3 varied - - all good, one terrific. Accommodations also generally good, varying from ok to above expectation. Rail... Read more
- LMLizaWritten on March 16, 20173.0 - Average
Experience was different in that before this we have always opted for fully guided tours. The semi-guided was somewhat challenging when English was not widely spoken. We also had to share our airport transfer in Madrid so much so that it took us an hour to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Liza, Thank you very much for your review. The air-conditioning in most hotels in Europe nowadays are locked to a standard temperature and can only be changed by contacting the front desk. The local accent is in Southern Spain in some areas more distinctive than in others. There was a misunderstanding with the guided tour in Seville, which was already addressed in our email conversation and we have refunded you already. Meals included in the tour are always stated in your travel documents and in the description of the tour. We always consider the feedback from our travellers and will implement solutions for your mentioned concerns. Best regards, Discovery Adventures Team.
- AFAlistairWritten on February 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We thoroughly enjoyed your Discover Spain Tour. It was exactly what we wanted. The hotels were comfortable and ideally situated within easy walking distance of the historic centres of the cities we visited. The guided walking tours were very good,... Read more
- AAlexWritten on January 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip in Spain was a dream come true! We travelled by car and visited most beautiful cities, Seville and Granada were the most impressive ones. I really enjoyed driving and the distance between cities was perfect for not getting tired and we stayed in... Read more
- PPolinaWritten on December 1, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our road trip adventure in Spain was brilliant! It was truly an adventure as we just got the car and the itinerary, all the hotels bookings and city tours and the rest was up to us to decide. No tour groups or tour leaders and that was awesome experience.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-3 Madrid
- Day 3 Cordoba
- Day 4-6 Granada
- Day 6-8 Seville/Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
Best of Spain Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Madrid8 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$533$2,012-27%USD $1,479
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Madrid8 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$533$2,012-27%USD $1,479
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Madrid8 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$533$2,012-27%USD $1,479
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Madrid8 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$533$2,012-27%USD $1,479
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Madrid8 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$533$2,012-27%USD $1,479
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Madrid8 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$533$2,012-27%USD $1,479
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Madrid8 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$533$2,012-27%USD $1,479
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Madrid8 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$533$2,012-27%USD $1,479
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Madrid8 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$533$2,012-27%USD $1,479
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Madrid8 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$533$2,012-27%USD $1,479
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 August 2019 the full payment of $1,230 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1230 for Best of Spain Adventure Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 131 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 392 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,230 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Spain Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Spain Adventure Tour