Best of Spain Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,580
- +3 Destinations
- Southern Spain
- See Madrid's best sites
- Wander the busy Granada streets
- Explore the city of Ronda
- Get to know the Seville lifestyle
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- HKHerbertWritten on May 4, 20174.0 - GoodOverall, trip was fine. Kate (Discovery Adventures) outstanding. We were scheduled for 4 guides but 1 didn't show up (Madrid). The other 3 varied - - all good, one terrific. Accommodations also generally good, varying from ok to above expectation. Rail arrangements excellent.Show detailed ratings
- LMLizaWritten on March 16, 20173.0 - AverageExperience was different in that before this we have always opted for fully guided tours. The semi-guided was somewhat challenging when English was not widely spoken. We also had to share our airport transfer in Madrid so much so that it took us an hour to get to our hotel whereas it should have been just 15-20 minutes. In some instances the distance between hotels & train stations was not exactly walking distance as claimed. Hotels were generally ok but 80% of the time the air-conditioning was not operational, and it can be hot this time of the year (30 degrees). The local guides were friendly but the explanation in dual language means double the time (except in Córdoba). And the English version always seemed shorter making us feel that we were short-changed. Thei guides' strong Spanish accent also made it difficult for us to understand them. Information on the itinerary could be more detailed. For example it should include the name of the local tour company & the tour guide for easy reference. We also faced issues with the guided tour in Seville where we had to make payments yet it was supposed to have been part of the package. Which meals were included / not included should have also been stated, we probably missed some. Ideally breakfast should always be included. The trip aside, we received good service from Kate, our contact person from Tour Radar.Show detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Liza, Thank you very much for your review. The air-conditioning in most hotels in Europe nowadays are locked to a standard temperature and can only be changed by contacting the front desk. The local accent is in Southern Spain in some areas more distinctive than in others. There was a misunderstanding with the guided tour in Seville, which was already addressed in our email conversation and we have refunded you already. Meals included in the tour are always stated in your travel documents and in the description of the tour. We always consider the feedback from our travellers and will implement solutions for your mentioned concerns. Best regards, Discovery Adventures Team.
- AFAlistairWritten on February 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe thoroughly enjoyed your Discover Spain Tour. It was exactly what we wanted. The hotels were comfortable and ideally situated within easy walking distance of the historic centres of the cities we visited. The guided walking tours were very good, especially the guides in Cordoba and Barcelona. The train travel was excellent and easy, much better than spending hours in an airport. At our age having free time most afternoons gave us time to recover from our morning exertions before going out again. If you only have 8-10 days to see Spain this was ideal.Show detailed ratings
- AAlexWritten on January 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur trip in Spain was a dream come true! We travelled by car and visited most beautiful cities, Seville and Granada were the most impressive ones. I really enjoyed driving and the distance between cities was perfect for not getting tired and we stayed in very nice hotels. Our guides showed us the cities and all the sights to see so the trip was really nice!Show detailed ratings
- PPolinaWritten on December 1, 20155.0 - ExcellentOur road trip adventure in Spain was brilliant! It was truly an adventure as we just got the car and the itinerary, all the hotels bookings and city tours and the rest was up to us to decide. No tour groups or tour leaders and that was awesome experience. The trip was very well organized and we followed the schedule and saw everything that was included. The hotels were really great, all 4 stars and with breakfasts. We really liked traveling by car as we can stop anywhere and do whatever we want and Spain was so much fun too. I 100% recommend this trip and will definitely go on a road trip again!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-3 Madrid
- Day 3 Cordoba
- Day 4-6 Granada
- Day 6-8 Seville/Madrid
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 2, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
- October 2, 2017
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
- October 2, 2017
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andy15th March 2018
Best of Spain Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Madrid8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $66USD $1,580
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Madrid8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $66USD $1,580
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Madrid8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $66USD $1,580
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Madrid8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $66USD $1,580
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Madrid8 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $66USD $1,580
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Madrid8 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $66USD $1,580
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Madrid8 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $66USD $1,580
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Madrid8 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Madrid8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $66USD $1,580
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Madrid8 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $66USD $1,580
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Madrid8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Madrid10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $66USD $1,580
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2018 the full payment of $1,580 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1580 for Best of Spain Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 131 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 214 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 392 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,580 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Spain Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Spain Adventure Tour