Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,640
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Create your own unique and independent adventure
- Wander down the lamplit streets of romantic Paris
- Seek out Mona Lisa in the legendary Louvre
- Sample smooth Belgian chocolate in Brussels
- Dine in local bistros and try regional cuisine
- Cruise the canals of Amsterdam or explore by bike
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- TJTaneyWritten on November 20, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Everything went according to plan, all of the tours provided were phenomenal and very informational, there was not a second that I was not completely intrigued.
- LMLynetteWritten on March 28, 20171.0 - Bad
May you never have the misfortune of discovering Discovery Adventures, Buyer Beware, a total rip off, guides were a no show and guess what people...!?emergency telephone number wasn't answered and neither were emails. Fraud alert!!!!Show detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Lynette, Your whole review is based just on one misfortunate situation where you couldn't find your guide in Brussels. We would like to inform you that the Sightseeing Tour in Brussels took place as scheduled. Moreover, we had other travellers booked with us who successfully attended the same tour as you should have to. The meeting place is very easy to find and the group for this tour is always huge. You didn't call us neither our local partner, we have checked that too. Your emails with offensive language and rage throughout all the possible canals of communication have gotten over the top. We are very sorry for your disappointment and hope next time you will act more polite. Best Regards, Discovery Adventures Team
- MarieWritten on January 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great trip and visited some of the most beautiful European cities! I travelled alone and really felt myself like a local living in these cities! Everything was nicely organized and I stayed in super cool hotels, all 4 stars, what I didn’t expect!... Read more
- AAlinaWritten on December 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing time on this trip, it was really a fast-pace adventure, though I've seen all the attractions I wanted to and the local guides were nice and helped a lot. I definitely recommend this tour and if you have not much time but are eager to see... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 Paris
- Day 3 Brussels
- Day 4-6 Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to the Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Paris6 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$68USD $1,640
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Paris6 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$68USD $1,640
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Paris6 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$68USD $1,640
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Paris6 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$68USD $1,640
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Paris6 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$68USD $1,640
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Paris6 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$68USD $1,640
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Paris6 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$68USD $1,640
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Paris6 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$68USD $1,640
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Paris6 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$68USD $1,640
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Paris6 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left$68USD $1,640
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Belgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Paris is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2019 the full payment of $1,640 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1640 for Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour , but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 264 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,640 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,713 tours in Europe
- covered by 562 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour