Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,688
- Create your own unique and independent adventure
- Wander down the lamplit streets of romantic Paris
- Seek out Mona Lisa in the legendary Louvre
- Sample smooth Belgian chocolate in Brussels
- Dine in local bistros and try regional cuisine
- Cruise the canals of Amsterdam or explore by bike
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- TJTaneyWritten on November 20, 20173.5 - GoodEverything went according to plan, all of the tours provided were phenomenal and very informational, there was not a second that I was not completely intrigued.Show detailed ratings
- LMLynetteWritten on March 28, 20171.0 - BadMay you never have the misfortune of discovering Discovery Adventures, Buyer Beware, a total rip off, guides were a no show and guess what people...!?emergency telephone number wasn't answered and neither were emails. Fraud alert!!!!Show detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Lynette, Your whole review is based just on one misfortunate situation where you couldn't find your guide in Brussels. We would like to inform you that the Sightseeing Tour in Brussels took place as scheduled. Moreover, we had other travellers booked with us who successfully attended the same tour as you should have to. The meeting place is very easy to find and the group for this tour is always huge. You didn't call us neither our local partner, we have checked that too. Your emails with offensive language and rage throughout all the possible canals of communication have gotten over the top. We are very sorry for your disappointment and hope next time you will act more polite. Best Regards, Discovery Adventures Team
- MarieWritten on January 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had a great trip and visited some of the most beautiful European cities! I travelled alone and really felt myself like a local living in these cities! Everything was nicely organized and I stayed in super cool hotels, all 4 stars, what I didn’t expect! The hotels were just 10 minutes from the train station and it was so comfortable to travel between the cities by train rather than by bus, I really enjoyed the trip. Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam tour 4 January 2016Show detailed ratings
- AAlinaWritten on December 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing time on this trip, it was really a fast-pace adventure, though I've seen all the attractions I wanted to and the local guides were nice and helped a lot. I definitely recommend this tour and if you have not much time but are eager to see Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam in one journey, that's the best choice.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 Paris
- Day 3 Brussels
- Day 4-6 Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to the Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Paris6 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$144$1,832-8%USD $1,688
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Paris6 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$144$1,832-8%USD $1,688
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Paris6 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$144$1,832-8%USD $1,688
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Paris6 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$144$1,832-8%USD $1,688
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Paris6 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$144$1,832-8%USD $1,688
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Paris6 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$144$1,832-8%USD $1,688
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from Paris6 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$144$1,832-8%USD $1,688
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Paris6 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$144$1,832-8%USD $1,688
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Paris6 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$144$1,832-8%USD $1,688
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Paris6 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$144$1,832-8%USD $1,688
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Belgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Paris is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $1,688 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1688 for Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 264 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,688 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour