London to Paris and Berlin Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,813
- Enjoy an amazing walking tour of London
- Let the Louvre museum amaze you in Paris
- Cruise along Amsterdam canals
- Visit Berlin main highlights
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Train & Rail, Plane
- Rather Poor
- SNSeanWritten on November 5, 20172.0 - Rather poorThe trip was not as organized as I suspected. Our first stop was wonderful, hotel was expecting us, tours were on schedule and well organized. Second stop in France was terrible. First tour was only in French so didn't go on that. Hotel was on the far side of town from all the tourist things. When leaving the hotel in the morning they told us we needed to pay for the hotel, so when I called the "emergency contact" it was a recording in French so they didn't help. Still fighting to get my money back 3 weeks later. Our final tour in Berlin, we arrived and the tour was closed, when I asked for a refund for that tour, they said tour was free so no money back for that. Transportation was fine no problems with that. I just want my money back.Show detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Sean, Thank you for the review and I apologise that you experiences certain problems during the tour. All the refunds have been issued and it takes about 5 bank details for them to appear on your bank statement. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads team
- DPDIANEWritten on June 13, 20173.0 - AverageThis tour suited our time frame and destinations. There were a couple of disappointments, one being the late notice of ten days prior the travel date of details concerning hotels and their locations. This being an independent tour, this information was needed to plan other activities or excursions to maximize the time. The other disappointment was that the hotel rooms were rooms with one double bed even though I had stipulated from the onset that I was travelling with my adult daughter. When a complaint was forwarded I was told that unless twin beds are requested, double bed rooms are booked. Beware of this as I would expect that this would be stated upfront as an option with the added cost if required. Lastly, the flight from Amsterdam to Berlin was such a time consuming and costly time. The flight was very early therefore we needed to catch a cab, (the hotel was quite a distance from the train station) to be at the airport well before departure time due to the long lines to check in, drop in baggage and go through security checks and then on the other end collect baggage and get two trains to get to the hotel. This should have been a train ride from Amsterdam to Berlin. The time taken in all this would have amounted to the same or less and without all the standing in lines. On the positive side, the hotel staff were very helpful and friendly, the cities visited and length of stay was just right ( We had arrived London a few days before and so the one night in London on tour was sufficient otherwise it would be good to have at least two days in London on this tour) DianeShow detailed ratings
- GGilWritten on December 2, 20154.5 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing! It was a great way to see a lot of countries in a short amount of time. We had different guides in all the cities and the nice thing was they were all locals and knew the cities from inside. Their recommendation for the places to visit were above and beyond and we went to great restaurants in Amsterdam and London. Everything was smooth and for a short break this trip was just perfect.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 London
- Day 2-4 Paris
- Day 4-6 Amsterdam
- Day 6-7 Berlin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 2, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
- October 2, 2017
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
- October 2, 2017
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
London to Paris and Berlin Tour
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London7 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,813
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from London7 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,813
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London7 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,813
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from London7 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,813
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from London7 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,813
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from London7 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,813
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London7 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,813
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from London7 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,813
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London7 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,813
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from London7 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$56USD $1,813
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2018 the full payment of $1,813 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1813 for London to Paris and Berlin Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 430 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,813 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for London to Paris and Berlin Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London to Paris and Berlin Tour