London to Paris and Berlin Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,749
- See Westminster Abbey and Big Ben from the London Eye
- Smile at the Mona Lisa and hear the bells of Notre Dame
- Seek out a charming Parisian bistro and eat by candlelight
- Find your favourite piece of graffiti art along the Berlin Wall
- Tour the canals and gabled facades of Amsterdam
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail, Plane
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- SNSeanWritten on November 5, 20172.0 - Rather poor
The trip was not as organized as I suspected. Our first stop was wonderful, hotel was expecting us, tours were on schedule and well organized. Second stop in France was terrible. First tour was only in French so didn't go on that. Hotel was on the far... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Sean, Thank you for the review and I apologise that you experiences certain problems during the tour. All the refunds have been issued and it takes about 5 bank details for them to appear on your bank statement. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads team
- DPDIANEWritten on June 13, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This tour suited our time frame and destinations. There were a couple of disappointments, one being the late notice of ten days prior the travel date of details concerning hotels and their locations. This being an independent tour, this information was... Read more
- GGilWritten on December 2, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing! It was a great way to see a lot of countries in a short amount of time. We had different guides in all the cities and the nice thing was they were all locals and knew the cities from inside. Their recommendation for the places to visit... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 London
- Day 2-4 Paris
- Day 4-6 Amsterdam
- Day 6-7 Berlin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
London to Paris and Berlin Tour
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from London7 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$73USD $1,749
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$73USD $1,749
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from London7 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$73USD $1,749
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$73USD $1,749
- TuesdayFeb 5, 2019from London7 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$73USD $1,749
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$73USD $1,749
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from London7 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$73USD $1,749
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$73USD $1,749
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from London7 DaysWednesdayFeb 20, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$73USD $1,749
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from London7 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$73USD $1,749
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $1,749 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1749 for London to Paris and Berlin Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 430 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,749 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for London to Paris and Berlin Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on London to Paris and Berlin Tour