- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
Other reviews about Bus2Alps:Write a review
- Alissa Valentine's review about another Bus2Alps tour4.5 - ExcellentI had the unfortunate experience to almost break my ankle before arriving to Nice. Yet my trip guides were super accommo... Read more
- alyssa winkler's review about another Bus2Alps tour4.5 - ExcellentI liked that I didn’t have to plan anything out really and everything was done for me and I liked that everyone was supe... Read more
- Gioia Zitzlaff's review about another Bus2Alps tour4.5 - ExcellentGood trip except the breakfast was really pathetic and more time and places around Galway was needed
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 26, 2016
Hi, Is the age limit on this tour fixed? Thanks
Bus2Alps offers tours for students, which is why the age range here is listed at 18-20.
Thanks very much
- February 1, 2016
Is the age limit on this tour fixed? I just turned 40, but am definitely young at heart.
Bus2Alps offers tours for students, which is why the age range here is listed at 18-20. If you are interested in other tours in Copenhagen on Easter weekend we could definitely assist you in finding some alternatives!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Copenhagen.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Copenhagen, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Copenhagen via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours