Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Discover Europe’s best musical festivals
- Indulge in Barcelona’s upbeat nightlife
- Explore the city’s unique architecture
- Uncover the works of Gaudi and Dali
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
Start and end in Barcelona! With the music tour Barcelona Abroadfest, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona Abroadfest includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
Other reviews about Bus2Alps:Write a review
- Rachel Hillen's review about another Bus2Alps tour4.5 - ExcellentMarlee is always very positive and makes sure everyone is enjoying the trip. She's super friendly and has a lot of good... Read more
- Madison dutro's review about another Bus2Alps tour5.0 - ExcellentMarylee was AMAZING!!! Best tour guide I have had so far! She made the trip so much fun and was very helpful. She was ve... Read more
- Jaycee Stephens's review about another Bus2Alps tour5.0 - ExcellentThe trip was such an amazing time! Marlee is an amazing guide, she is so easy to talk to and is very knowledgable about ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Why We Travel
- A Weekend in Barcelona
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Barcelona Abroadfest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona Abroadfest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours