- Iceland South Coast
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
Other reviews about Monograms:Write a review
- Review about another Monograms tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Monograms tour concept of a tour for independent travellers was excellent - jus... Read more
- Peter's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentHad a wonderful time in Italy. Monograms was beyond our expectations. The local hosts made it so easy to get ... Read more
- Anthony Whatman's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat 6 days Well organised & very happy we were given plenty of free time to explore Excellent accommodation
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Day 2: Reykjavik
- Day 3: Reykjavik
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
What is exactly included on this trip?
This tour does include hotels, tour hosts, some sightseeing, transport and transfers.
Do I have to book a visit to the Blue Lagoon separately and ahead of time?
The Tour Operator offers an optional excursion to the Blue Lagoon (duration 3 hours) for an additional charge per person.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Reykjavik Getaway, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours