Patagonia & Chilean Fjords with Bariloche & Easter Island
From Buenos Aires to Puna Pau
- Age range:
- 2 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Start planning your tour
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
- Day 2: BUENOS AIRES
- Day 3: BUENOS AIRES–BARILOCHE
- Day 4: BARILOCHE
- Day 5: BARILOCHE–BUENOS AIRES
- Day 6: BUENOS AIRES–USHUAIA
- Day 7: USHUAIA (EMBARKATION)
- Day 8: CRUISING: CAPE HORN & WULAIA BAY
- Day 9: CRUISING: PIA & GARIBALDI GLACIER
- Day 10: CRUISING: AGOSTINI SOUND, ÁGUILA GLACIER & CONDOR SOUND
- Day 11: CRUISING: MAGELLAN STRAIT–MAGDALENA ISLAND–PUNTA ARENAS, CHILE (DISEMBARKATION)
- Day 12: PUNTA ARENAS–SANTIAGO
- Day 13: SANTIAGO
- Day 14: SANTIAGO–EASTER ISLAND
- Day 15: EASTER ISLAND
- Day 16: EASTER ISLAND
- Day 17: EASTER ISLAND–SANTIAGO
Where You'll Stay
- Stella AustralisThe Stella Australis offers tourists a relaxed stay, while providing breathtaking sights from the decks. For the best in Chile travel choose… Read moreCapacityBuilt2010Guests210Crew62Length89 m / 292 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms100RegistryGross Tonnage4508 gtElectricityBeam14 m / 46 ftCruising Speed13 kn / 24 kph / 15 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
Reviews About This Operator
- DeniseNovember 26, 2019I am about to finish my tour this afternoon. I have been very happy with all of my tour and especially pleased to report that all arrangements went well and as planned. The hotels were all of a high standard and the breakfasts were good. The only... Show more
- MAYLINAugust 16, 2019COSTA RICA is a beautiful country. The accommodations were very good and comfy.I had a situation in Monte Verde Country Lodge , but they fixed immediately. I never met the guide Ronny Muñoz. I arrived to the hotel at noon. He said the schedule to... Show more
- KimJuly 31, 2019This was a amazing trip! Worth every penny!
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar