Naturally New Zealand with Sydney & Melbourne
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Sydney and end in Queenstown! With the flexi tour Naturally New Zealand with Sydney & Melbourne, you have a 19 day tour package taking you from Sydney to Queenstown and through Sydney, Australia and 12 other destinations in Australia/Oceania. Naturally New Zealand with Sydney & Melbourne is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
Other reviews about Monograms:Write a review
- Paul Anthony's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentPerfect trip for someone looking to have some details of the trip pre-arranged but enjoys flexibility in making their ow... Read more
- Edmund's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentThis is our first time using Globus Monogram and will use them again and again and again! They made everything easy for ... Read more
- Heather Bloomfield's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - Excellent...g pants/skirts etc). Overall an amazing experience and we'll be using Monograms again in the future. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney
- Day 2: Sydney
- Day 3: Sydney
- Day 4: Sydney–Melbourne
- Day 5: Melbourne
- Day 6: Melbourne
- Day 7: Melbourne–Auckland, New Zealand
- Day 8: Auckland
- Day 9: Auckland–Waitomo–Hobbiton–Rotorua
- Day 10: Rotorua
- Day 11: Rotorua–Wellington
- Day 12: Wellington
- Day 13: Wellington–Christchurch
- Day 14: Christchurch. Excursion to Akaroa
- Day 15: Christchurch–Mount Cook National Park
- Day 16: Mount Cook National Park–Queenstown
- Day 17: Queenstown. Excursion to Milford Sound
- Day 18: Queenstown
- Day 19: Queenstown
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarAustralia and New Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Naturally New Zealand with Sydney & Melbourne, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,988 km.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 713 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 2,626 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 372 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 304 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 40 km
- Akaroa (New Zealand)
- 40 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 206 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours