Best of Japan with Hiroshima
- Our saving
- US $ 3,504
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN TOKYO, JAPAN
- Day 2: TOKYO
- Day 3: TOKYO
- Day 4: TOKYO–KYOTO
- Day 5: KYOTO
- Day 6: KYOTO
- Day 7: KYOTO–HIROSHIMA
- Day 8: HIROSHIMA
- Day 9: HIROSHIMA
- Review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent
Kumiko Nonoyama and Michiko Nakamura were superb guides. They were very helpful navigating logistics and setting me up well for my solo days. They were lovely people and knowledgable.
- Mary McGinty's review about another Monograms tour4.5 - Excellent
Japan is a fascinating country and this was a wonderful introduction to 4 large cities and its people. The guides were beautiful, kind and knowledgeable, and very concerned to ensure that we enjoyed ourselves. The arrangements were spot on, everything... Read more
- Noreen Dillon's review about another Monograms tour4.0 - Good
We visited very many lovely places and our guides were generally good. The main problem we had was downtime was not used well. An example was our return from Halong Bay to Hanoi airport. Your itinerary had us sitting at airport from !2:30 pm until our... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
What are the inclusions of the tour price?
- Daily American breakfast included; lunch and dinner is on your own so you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the local cuisine
- Transportation Included: Bullet train from Tokyo to Kyoto, Kyoto to Hiroshima, and Hiroshima to Osaka, transfers to/from train station (if you need extra transportation, such as airport transfers, they can add that on for you and include it in your tour price)
- The accommodation includes modern, clean and comfortable hotels in each city with lots of amenities, between 2-4 stars.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marjorie8th October 2019
Best of Japan with Hiroshima
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$41USD $4,028
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$41USD $4,028
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$41USD $4,018
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$40USD $4,009
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$40USD $3,989
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$40USD $3,929
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$39USD $3,880
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$39USD $3,820
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$39USD $3,820
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$39USD $3,820
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Monograms. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Monograms. Please familiarise yourself with the Monograms payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 115 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 30 km
- Ashi Lake (Japan)
- 88 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 281 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,504 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 13,734 tours in Asia
- covered by 876 different operators in Asia
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 52,665 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours