Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 893
- Sasha Letourneau's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
The trip was fantastic overall! I loved it so much! There were times when the trip notes were a bit inaccurate and were hard to follow but the signage on the trail was so good that it was never too big of an issue.The hotels were clean, usually friendly... Read more
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in the fishing town of Porto Covo
- Day 2: Walk to Vila Nova de Milfontes along white sand beaches (6-7hrs)
- Day 3: Continue along rugged cliffs to Almograve (5hrs)
- Day 4: Walk to the white village of Zambujeira do Mar (6-7hrs)
- Day 5: Continue on foot to Odeceixe (6hrs)
- Day 6: Day at leisure to relax at the beach or optional walk (3-4hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there going to be a tour guide with us during the tour?
This is a self guided tour, we will provide you with everything you need to navigate your way through the trek.
What is the pervailing wind? Are we likely to be facing the wind or will it be likely behind us?
Unfortunately the wind conditions cannot be predicted in advance.
Are the gears provided?
The gear list will be sent out once we have your booking in place. We do not provide gear, you must bring your own.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysTuesdayDec 25, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$37USD $893Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto Covo is the starting point and Odeceixe is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $893 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $893 for Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto Covo (Portugal)
- 14 km
- Vila Nova de Milfontes (Portugal)
- 22 km
- Zambujeira (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $893 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,697 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours