Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 902
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Sasha Letourneau's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...some were SO CUTE!!! I would certainly go on another trip with either UTracks or TourRadar! Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in the fishing town of Porto Covo
- Day 2: Walk to Vila Nova de Milfontes along white sand beaches (6-7hrs, 19km/11.8mi)
- Day 3: Continue along rugged cliffs to Almograve (5hrs, 15km/9.3mi)
- Day 4: Walk to the white village of Zambujeira do Mar (6-7hrs, 20km/12.4mi)
- Day 5: Continue on foot to Odeceixe (6hrs, 18km/11.2mi)
- Day 6: Day at leisure to relax at the beach or optional walk (3-4hrs, 9km/5.6mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there going to be a tour guide with us during the tour?
This is a self guided tour, we will provide you with everything you need to navigate your way through the trek.
What is the pervailing wind? Are we likely to be facing the wind or will it be likely behind us?
Unfortunately the wind conditions cannot be predicted in advance.
Are the gears provided?
The gear list will be sent out once we have your booking in place. We do not provide gear, you must bring your own.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$28USD $902Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$28USD $902Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$28USD $902Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$28USD $902Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$28USD $902Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$28USD $902Based on Twin Share
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$28USD $902Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$28USD $902Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$28USD $902Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Porto Covo7 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$28USD $902Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto Covo is the starting point and Odeceixe is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $902 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $902 for Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto Covo (Portugal)
- 14 km
- Vila Nova de Milfontes (Portugal)
- 22 km
- Zambujeira (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $902 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours