Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 959
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Sasha Letourneau's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
The trip was fantastic overall! I loved it so much! There were times when the trip notes were a bit inaccurate and were hard to follow but the signage on the trail was so good that it was never too big of an issue.The hotels were clean, usually friendly... Read more
- Ellen Malissa's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
The trip was a lot of fun. We had a terrific group of families, young couples, single adults, and seniors. My primary concern was that there was only one guide. As a result, we needed to bike together as a group. Since there wasn't any vehicle backup, I... Read more
- DAPHNE PHUNG's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Wonderful bike and barge tour! We biked roughly 50k a day through the country side and small towns. Saw places that I would otherwise not see. Tour guide Rosanne did an excellent job keeping us moving each day. The people on the tour made it even more fun.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in the fishing town of Porto Covo
- Day 2: Walk to Vila Nova de Milfontes along white sand beaches (6-7hrs)
- Day 3: Continue along rugged cliffs to Almograve (5hrs)
- Day 4: Walk to the white village of Zambujeira do Mar (6-7hrs)
- Day 5: Continue on foot to Odeceixe (6hrs)
- Day 6: Day at leisure to relax at the beach or optional walk (3-4hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there going to be a tour guide with us during the tour?
This is a self guided tour, we will provide you with everything you need to navigate your way through the trek.
What is the pervailing wind? Are we likely to be facing the wind or will it be likely behind us?
Unfortunately the wind conditions cannot be predicted in advance.
Are the gears provided?
The gear list will be sent out once we have your booking in place. We do not provide gear, you must bring your own.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$40USD $959Based on Twin
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$40USD $959Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$40USD $959Based on Twin
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$40USD $959Based on Twin
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$40USD $959Based on Twin
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$40USD $959Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$40USD $959Based on Twin
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$40USD $959Based on Twin
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$40USD $959Based on Twin
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$40USD $959Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto Covo is the starting point and Odeceixe is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2019 the full payment of $959 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $959 for Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto Covo (Portugal)
- 14 km
- Vila Nova de Milfontes (Portugal)
- 22 km
- Zambujeira (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $959 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,893 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,372 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours