Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 698
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in the fishing town of Porto Covo
- Day 2: Walk to Vila Nova de Milfontes along white sand beaches (6-7hrs)
- Day 3: Continue along rugged cliffs to Almograve (5hrs)
- Day 4: Walk to the white village of Zambujeira do Mar (6-7hrs)
- Day 5: Continue on foot to Odeceixe (6hrs)
- Day 6: Day at leisure to relax at the beach or optional walk (3-4hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Maureen Sweeney's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Enjoyed the ride. Challenging at times but we made it. They need to point out, very clearly, the areas that are not suitable for a bike. They need to indicate an alternate route for the bike and really emphasise it!! Had issues with the e-bike turning... Read more
- Sasha Letourneau's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
The trip was fantastic overall! I loved it so much! There were times when the trip notes were a bit inaccurate and were hard to follow but the signage on the trail was so good that it was never too big of an issue.The hotels were clean, usually friendly... Read more
- Gary Au's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
This bike tour should be good and fun if there were more varieties of E-bike available for choices. My wife who is not good at cycling both at technique and physical strength. So she ordered ebike with extra cost of $160 as to compensate her handicaps in... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there going to be a tour guide with us during the tour?
This is a self guided tour, we will provide you with everything you need to navigate your way through the trek.
What is the pervailing wind? Are we likely to be facing the wind or will it be likely behind us?
Unfortunately the wind conditions cannot be predicted in advance.
Are the gears provided?
The gear list will be sent out once we have your booking in place. We do not provide gear, you must bring your own.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna9th September 2019
Rota Vicentina - the Fishermen's Trail
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$30USD $969Based on Twin
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$30USD $969Based on Twin
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$30USD $969Based on Twin
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$30USD $969Based on Twin
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$30USD $969Based on Twin
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$30USD $969Based on Twin
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$30USD $969Based on Twin
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$30USD $969Based on Twin
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$30USD $969Based on Twin
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Porto Covo7 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to OdeceixeOnly 2 seats left$30USD $969Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto Covo is the starting point and Odeceixe is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 1 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Porto Covo (Portugal)
- 14 km
- Vila Nova de Milfontes (Portugal)
- 22 km
- Zambujeira (Portugal)
- 11 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $698 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours