Latvia and Lithuania Cycle Explorer
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,212
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Klaipeda and end in Riga! With the self-guided tour Latvia and Lithuania Cycle Explorer, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Klaipeda, Lithuania and 8 other destinations in Europe. Latvia and Lithuania Cycle Explorer includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Klaipeda
- Day 2: Cycle through the Seaside Regional Park to Palanga (25km / 15.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Baltic coast before crossing border to Liepaja, Latvia (76km / 47mi)
- Day 4: Explore Liepaja's Old Town, cycle to the small fishing port of Pavilosta (57km / 35.5mi)
- Day 5: Visit the widest waterfall in Europe and Riežupe sand caves at Kuldiga (63km / 39.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Kandava along the Abava River (60km/37.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle via Tukum to Jurmula and continue by train to Riga (78km / 49mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Latvia and Lithuania Cycle Explorer
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Klaipeda8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to RigaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Klaipeda8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to RigaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Klaipeda8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to RigaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Klaipeda8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to RigaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Klaipeda8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to RigaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Klaipeda8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to RigaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Klaipeda8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to RigaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Klaipeda8 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to RigaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Klaipeda8 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to RigaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Klaipeda8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to RigaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania and Latvia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Klaipeda is the starting point and Riga is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $1,212 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1212 for Latvia and Lithuania Cycle Explorer, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 333 km.
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Palanga (Lithuania)
- 66 km
- Liepaja (Latvia)
- 43 km
- Pavilosta (Latvia)
- 48 km
- Kuldiga (Latvia)
- 49 km
- Talsi (Latvia)
- 46 km
- Tukums (Latvia)
- 39 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Riga (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,212 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Latvia and Lithuania Cycle Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours