Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,639
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Riga! With the bicycle tour Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Riga, Latvia and 13 other destinations in Europe. Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Mini-coach, Ferry
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provide... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Aren... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Riga
- Day 2: Cross into Estonia, transfer to Saaremaa Island, ride along the Baltic Coast (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Sorve Peninsula (55km/34mi)
- Day 4: Morning ride to Kuressaare (10km/6mi), transfer to Tallinn
- Day 5: Cycle through Lahemaa National Park (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along Peipsi Lake (53km/33mi), transfer to the university town of Tartu
- Day 7: Cycle through the 'Estonian Switzerland' (30km/18.5mi), transfer to Sigulda
- Day 8: Gauja National Park cycle (20km/12.5mi), sightseeing, return to Riga
- Day 9: Trip concludes
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Riga6 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Riga6 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Riga6 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Riga6 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Riga6 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Riga6 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Riga6 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Riga6 seats left$51USD $1,639Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLatvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Riga.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $1,639 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1639 for Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 942 km.
- Riga (Latvia)
- 224 km
- Haapsalu (Estonia)
- 7 km
- Rohukula (Estonia)
- 48 km
- Hiiumaa Island (Estonia)
- 20 km
- Kassari (Estonia)
- 131 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 61 km
- Lahemaa National Park (Estonia)
- 101 km
- Mustvee (Estonia)
- 43 km
- Varnja (Estonia)
- 33 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,639 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours