Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 56:04:08
- Our saving
- US $ 1,526
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Riga! With the bicycle tour Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Riga, Latvia and 13 other destinations in Europe. Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Mini-coach, Ferry
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Riga
- Day 2: Enter Estonia, ride along the Baltic Coast (35km/21.5mi) transfer to Saaremaa Island
- Day 3: Cycle along the Sorve Peninsula (55km/34mi)
- Day 4: Morning ride to Kuressaare (10km/6mi), transfer to Tallinn
- Day 5: Cycle through Lahemaa National Park (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along Peipsi Lake (53km/33mi), transfer to the university town of Tartu
- Day 7: Cycle through the 'Estonian Switzerland' (30km/18.5mi), transfer to Sigulda
- Day 8: Gauja National Park cycle (20km/12.5mi) then sightseeing, return to Riga
- Day 9: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Natalie26th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Riga9 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Riga6 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Riga9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Riga6 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Riga9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Riga6 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Riga9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Riga6 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Riga9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Riga6 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Riga9 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Riga6 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Riga9 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Riga6 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Riga9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Riga6 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLatvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Riga.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,526 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1526 for Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 942 km.
- Riga (Latvia)
- 224 km
- Haapsalu (Estonia)
- 7 km
- Rohukula (Estonia)
- 48 km
- Hiiumaa Island (Estonia)
- 20 km
- Kassari (Estonia)
- 131 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 61 km
- Lahemaa National Park (Estonia)
- 101 km
- Mustvee (Estonia)
- 43 km
- Varnja (Estonia)
- 33 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,526 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours