Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,622
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Ellen Malissa's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
The trip was a lot of fun. We had a terrific group of families, young couples, single adults, and seniors. My primary concern was that there was only one guide. As a result, we needed to bike together as a group. Since there wasn't any vehicle backup, I... Read more
- DAPHNE PHUNG's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Wonderful bike and barge tour! We biked roughly 50k a day through the country side and small towns. Saw places that I would otherwise not see. Tour guide Rosanne did an excellent job keeping us moving each day. The people on the tour made it even more fun.... Read more
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Riga
- Day 2: Cross into Estonia, transfer to Saaremaa Island, ride along the Baltic Coast (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Sorve Peninsula (55km/34mi)
- Day 4: Morning ride to Kuressaare (10km/6mi), transfer to Tallinn
- Day 5: Cycle through Lahemaa National Park (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along Peipsi Lake (53km/33mi), transfer to the university town of Tartu
- Day 7: Cycle through the 'Estonian Switzerland' (30km/18.5mi), transfer to Sigulda
- Day 8: Gauja National Park cycle (20km/12.5mi), sightseeing, return to Riga
- Day 9: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Riga6 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Riga0 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Riga6 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Riga6 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Riga6 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Riga6 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Riga0 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Riga9 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Riga0 seats left$68USD $1,622Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLatvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Riga.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2019 the full payment of $1,622 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1622 for Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Riga (Latvia)
- 224 km
- Haapsalu (Estonia)
- 7 km
- Rohukula (Estonia)
- 48 km
- Hiiumaa Island (Estonia)
- 20 km
- Kassari (Estonia)
- 131 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 61 km
- Lahemaa National Park (Estonia)
- 101 km
- Mustvee (Estonia)
- 43 km
- Varnja (Estonia)
- 33 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,622 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,884 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Latvia and Estonia Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,344 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours