- US $ 1,309
- Enjoy the medieval town of Stamford
- Discover Edinburgh Castle
- Soak up the scenic landscape of Cardiff
- Visit Stonehenge
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- PAUL MAIER's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellent...ually. One of the best tour directors we have had over the years with Cosmos and other tour companies. Great scenery and we were fortunate to ha... Read more
- Miguel Penaloza's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodMet my expectations. Very well organized. Most of hotels were good but Berlin. Just a few hours spent in many cities. No... Read more
- Mary Hollenbeck's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodVery ambitious itinerary but still breathtakingly beautiful.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–STAMFORD–YORK–LEEDS
- Day 4: LEEDS–JEDBURGH, SCOTLAND–MELROSE–EDINBURGH
- Day 5: EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH–GRETNA GREEN–LAKE DISTRICT, ENGLAND–CHESTER–WREXHAM, WALES
- Day 7: WREXHAM–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, ENGLAND–BROADWAY–CARDIFF, WALES
- Day 8: CARDIFF–BATH, ENGLAND–STONEHENGE–LONDON
- Day 9: LONDON
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
Where and when does this tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive in London at any time and explore at your leisure! The meeting point for this tour will be your London based accommodation which will be listed in your final tour documents sent a few weeks before departure. This tour will typically meet at the Holiday Inn on Kensington High Street, or the Novotel London West .
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from London9 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,309Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $1,309 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1309 for British Panorama, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 130 km
- Stamford (England)
- 151 km
- York (England)
- 35 km
- Leeds (England)
- 197 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 17 km
- Melrose (Scotland)
- 49 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 107 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 57 km
- Lake District NP (England)
- 144 km
- Chester (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours