The Canadian Rockies with Vancouver
- Our saving
- US $ 2,070
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- TTracyWritten on August 28, 20174.0 - GoodI recommend this tour, but be aware that it is more designed for an older generation. Our days start early 7amish, but you get to your next destination around 4pm each day! So plenty of free time. For us, we would have preferred to leave later if we were getting to next stop so early. Most importantly about this tour, they didn't take us to see Lake Moraine or even offer this as an extra excursion, my wife and I happened to research this beforehand and arranged something separately so we didn't miss out! This is a must! One other thing was accomodation wasn't as central in key places like Jasper and Banff, so that could be improved upon. Also worthy to note that this tour doesn't include meals (except on the cruise). The Rockies themselves are amazing! A must see for anyone, and the Alaskan cruise at the end was really awesome! We have been to 40 countries in the last 5 years and this trip was one of the best! It would get 5 stars if not for the points I made. Thanks. Chris :)Show detailed ratings
- Owen MiekeWritten on June 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentOne of the best coach tours we have ever done. Not only because of the beautiful amazing scenery but we were lucky enough to have the best tour guide (Mark Love) we have ever had on a tour. The accommodation was up to expectations and excursions were very reasonably priced. Would recommend the Rockies and Alaskan cruise highly.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: VANCOUVER
- Day 2: VANCOUVER
- Day 3: VANCOUVER–KELOWNA
- Day 4: KELOWNA–GLACIER NATIONAL PARK–YOHO NATIONAL PARK–BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5: BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: BANFF NATIONAL PARK–LAKE LOUISE–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 7: JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 8: JASPER NATIONAL PARK–MOUNT ROBSON–SUN PEAKS
- Day 9: SUN PEAKS–LILLOOET–WHISTLER
- Day 10: WHISTLER
- Day 11: WHISTLER–FERRY CROSSING–VICTORIA
- Day 12: VICTORIA
- Day 13: VICTORIA–FERRY CROSSING–VANCOUVER
- Day 14: VANCOUVER
- Day 15: VANCOUVER
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Can you arrange a flight?
TourRadar is an online booking portal for group tours only, we are not a travel agency so we cannot arrange flights for you, we reccommend using skyscanner.com or kayak.com to find the best possible price for international flights.
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- October 1, 2016
What is the age restriction for this trip?
Cosmos generally has travellers aged between 45 - 65 years old.
- September 1, 2016
What is the accommodation on this tour and where?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John24th January 2018
The Canadian Rockies with Vancouver
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$82USD $1,966Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$82USD $1,966Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$91USD $2,192Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$91USD $2,192Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$91USD $2,192Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$91USD $2,192Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$91USD $2,192Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$91USD $2,192Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$91USD $2,192Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Vancouver15 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$91USD $2,192Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $2,070 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2070 for The Canadian Rockies with Vancouver, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 432 km
- Glacier National Park (USA)
- 361 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 26 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 114 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 53 km
- Maligne Lake (Canada)
- 4 km
- Spirit Island (Canada)
- 95 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 242 km
- Sun Peaks (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,070 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Canadian Rockies with Vancouver