Dixieland & Rhythms with New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:01:47
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Chicago and end in New Orleans! With the in-depth cultural tour Dixieland & Rhythms with New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Chicago to New Orleans and through Chicago, USA and 6 other destinations in USA. Dixieland & Rhythms with New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Isabelle's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodBecause of such a wonder tour guide it made the tour interesting and Randy had a lot of knowledge. When we had long coac... Read more
- Linley Thompson's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodDifferent styles of music encountered. Excellent guide and bus driver. Very good optional excursions. Comfortable tra... Read more
- Geok Mui Tan's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - Good...ent Experienced Tour Director and Driver. Both are valuable assets to Cosmos. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: CHICAGO
- Day 2: CHICAGO
- Day 3: CHICAGO–ST. LOUIS
- Day 4: ST. LOUIS–NASHVILLE
- Day 5: NASHVILLE
- Day 6: NASHVILLE–MEMPHIS
- Day 7: MEMPHIS. VISIT TO GRACELAND
- Day 8: MEMPHIS–AMTRAK CITY OF NEW ORLEANS TRAIN–NEW ORLEANS
- Day 9: NEW ORLEANS
- Day 10: NEW ORLEANS
- Day 11: NEW ORLEANS
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Chicago is the starting point and New Orleans is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Dixieland & Rhythms with New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,140 km.
- Chicago (USA)
- 422 km
- St. Louis (USA)
- 407 km
- Nashville (USA)
- 316 km
- Memphis (USA)
- 579 km
- New Orleans (USA)
- 73 km
- Hammond (USA)
- 153 km
- Lafayette (USA)
- 190 km
- New Orleans (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours