From Rome to London
- US $ 2,199
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Villa
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 4: FLORENCE–VENICE AREA
- Day 5: VENICE AREA
- Day 6: VENICE AREA–CORTINA–INNSBRUCK AREA, AUSTRIA
- Day 7: INNSBRUCK AREA–LIECHTENSTEIN–LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND
- Day 8: LUCERNE
- Day 9: LUCERNE–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 10: PARIS
- Day 11: PARIS–LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 12: LONDON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CGCraigWritten on September 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We met and bonded with folks from all over the world. Paris and London deserved more time.
- FJFadiWritten on April 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The dedication, punctuality and faultless management from Cosmos and their tour director Patricia has set a high example for what a tour should be like. I recommend as well as encourage every traveler to choose Cosmos and experience Europe with tour guide... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What star accommodation is provided?
The accommodation standard is 3-4 star.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note will be given, which contains essential information about your trip - the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David31st August 2019
From Rome to London
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Rome12 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to London0 seats leftUSD $2,099Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Rome12 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to London0 seats leftUSD $2,359Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Rome12 DaysTuesdayApr 28, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,379Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Rome12 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to London0 seats leftUSD $2,389Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Rome12 DaysTuesdayMay 26, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,389Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Rome12 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to London7 seats leftUSD $2,389Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Rome12 DaysTuesdayJun 23, 2020to London7 seats leftUSD $2,389Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Rome12 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to London7 seats leftUSD $2,389Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 10, 2020from Rome12 DaysTuesdayJul 21, 2020to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,329Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 24, 2020from Rome12 DaysTuesdayAug 4, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,329Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly , Austria and France
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 123 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
- 98 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 143 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 92 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on From Rome to London