- US $ 4,359
- Rather Poor
- KKevinKearnsWritten on June 14, 20183.5 - GoodOverall the European Masterpiece tour was good. It is long and you spend many hours riding in the bus. Pros: 1. You see a lot of Europe and it gives you a pretty good over view of Countries. 2. The Hotel rooms over all were fine, France and London were pretty small but the rest were fine. Anywhere we stayed you could take a taxi to any part of the inner city. 3. The guide Amylia was very good and gave many a history lesson on the way. Cons: 1. Included meals were average, a few were good but most were average. 2. Many of the so called "Included Tours" were nothing more than a tourist trap to get you to buy something so Cosmos could get a kickback. Example: Leather Factory in Florence, we spent 1 hour on a walking tour and then got trapped in a so called Leather Factory for 2 hours. It was nothing more than a high end shop that sold everything at exorbitant prices. We stopped at a Perfume Factory for 2 hours and my wife was given the hard sell at the end and didn't appreciate it. We stopped at a Glass Blowing Company for and hour and a half, it was another tourist trap. In Amsterdam we stopped at a Diamond factory (another trap) but we left before it started and we took our own tour of Amsterdam. Optional Excursions: We went to all at a cost of $2,800. There were only 2 I would not do again. In Greece I do not recommend the Aegean Cruise to 3 Islands. The ship is a large Cruise type ship that holds about 1,000 people. We were lucky enough to get a seat together with our group (5). If you got up someone would try to get your seat. You cruise for 2 hours and then get about 45 minutes to get off at the first Island and all that is there are shops and Restaurants. You then cruise another hour and a half for another 45 minute visit of again Restaurants and shops. You then cruise another hour and then spend 2 hours on another Island and guess what all that is there are shops and restaurants. Our group felt it was a complete waste of a day. In Innsbruck we went to a Tyrolean Folklore Evening which is a lively folklore show with yodeling and schuhplattln (folk dancing and singing), zither playing and alp horn blowing. No dinner was included. The beer (1 included) was okay, the wine (1 included) was horrible. The next night we were in Lucerne and went to a Swiss Folklore. Raise a glass and toast an unforgettable evening of traditional entertainment during this excursion featuring a 3-course feast of local specialties, alphorns, yodeling, and festive Swiss music and dancing. This had dinner included but was the exact same songs as the night before. I say pick one but don't do both, they are the same shows. Finally know before you go, you see a lot of Europe, you will spend 6 hours average a day on the bus, Cosmos stops at all Tourist traps on the way, but in spite of this we had a good overall experience. For me and my wife personally we would not do 30 days again, it was just to much. I hope this helps.Show detailed ratings
- SRSayaduWritten on January 3, 20183.5 - GoodOf coarse it was a hectic tour, in spite we enjoyed the trip. We had some issues. Wifi in the bus was very limited, some of the places we didn't get chances to snap photos, especially at Eiffel Tower we got only 10 minutes and that to quite far from the tower. Some of the optional tour to be added in the main tour instead of paying any extra. Tour guide Britt and Driver Guiseppi were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed with multinational tour members and shared our views and experience.Show detailed ratings
- EPEmmanuelWritten on November 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt's worth the tripShow detailed ratings
- TJTandaWritten on October 13, 20173.5 - GoodThe tour included so much. It was fun. Britt our tour guide was friendly and outgoing. There were some issues. Most expected the bus to have phone chargers. The internet was very limited. The bathroom was locked at all times and never allowed to be used. I expected a month long tour to have a newer more updated bus. When Britt talked about the history of a place she only used European measurements. I asked if she could also use feet, miles and temperature she said I should look it up in a booklet that I never got. This really bothered me. Some of the group were quite loud on the bus and liked to joke a lot using the “f” word regularly. It would have been nice if she would have asked people to tone it down on the bus. 30 days on the bus with 41 people got intense at times. They did pack in a lot of sightseeing every day which was nice. I can now say that I’ve been to the 4 smallest countries.Show detailed ratings
- MJMs.Written on September 30, 20171.5 - Rather poorTour Director, Britt and Bus Driver, Guiseppi aka Peppi were absolute nightmares and rude. Accommodations are subpar in some bad areas away from the main attractions. I had bites on me afraid they were from bed bugs. Some major attractions were stops just pictures, for example the Effiel Tower or rushed where didn't get to see the whole exhibit for example, Pompeii. Tour Director has her agenda in taking to places that are tourist traps to make more money off you along with the optional excursions. If you don't do the optional excursions you're screwed. Stops were truck stops called AutoGrills. One stop was not a Auto Grill and had flies among the food. They must have contracts with Tour Director as she recommended as authentic cultural food. Either the Tour Director provides with too much information about things that are irrelevant or not enough about important details. For example, on the Rhine Cruise if I didn't pay attention to people on the group leaving off the boat I wouldn't none this was our stop. I got lost intentionally in Pompeii along with another lady and the Tour Director yelled at me only for being lost, which led to a man on the tour group to yell in my face as well. As a female traveling alone I felt angry and humiliated. Who gets lost on purpose? I was also told to change for a Cabaret show so I put on a dress only to discover the rest of the people in jeans and t shirts, but nothing was said. She also condoned a lot of unruly behavior. I attempted to complain to the Tour Director Britt Geraedts, but she was rude told me to have a seat and wait 10 minutes, but prior to approaching her I watched as she gave a couple on the tour immediately her time. Accommodations on the bus was terrible WIFI often didn't work or was not on. Tour Director wanted us to rotate seats, but was not enforced, because people were not rotating or just sitting anywhere they liked so started arguments among the people in the group. The bus drivers, Gesippi was the worse unsafe driver I ever seen who has a real temper. He would cut people off on the road, honk incessantly, and curse at them in Italian. I made several complaints to Cosmos while on the tour and no one returned my call. With all this said the Tour Director has the nerve to ask for gratuity tips, because she spent 29 days with us, which is part of our join. I made the decision to leave the tour early, because I had enough. I informed the Tour Director I was leaving the tour early and catch a taxi at the next hotel. She informed they wouldn't get to the next hotel until 8pm at night, but I could finish the Amsterdam tour and there would be plenty of taxis in the main square. They dropped me off in the main square of Amsterdam with my luggage took off quickly to continue their tour without telling where to find a taxi and there were no taxi in sight. So I was wondering around a strange country with all my belongings. I haven't reached the states yet, but will be writing a letter. I would not go in another Cosmos Tour and give it 0 stars if possible.Show detailed ratings
- PHPeterWritten on September 17, 20171.0 - BadThis tour is a nightmare , do not do it , they have there own agenda, no wash room breaks , no photo opportunity, rush around and then they charge u thousands for extras , if you don't do them your stuck out of town in middle of no where in a cheap hotel. Do not do it !!!!Show detailed ratings
- TrudyWritten on June 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentI really enjoyed my experience with cosmos we always on the go but I got to see one amazing places in a short amount of time Our tour guideClarisse was like an eyclopedia with her knowledge and our driver Flávio drove so smoothly and made the trip comfortable.They made a great team and would like to thank them both for a wonderful time Andrew and I had I will have some wonderful memories alwaysShow detailed ratings
- SAShobhitWritten on February 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt's an amazing tour, just that it's quite fast paced one. Would like to have more included tours andf prefer a flight from Itlay to Greece rather than a 24 hr ferry even if that comes with an extra cost. loved everything else.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 4: PARIS
- Day 5: PARIS–CHÂTEAUX COUNTRY–TOURS–BORDEAUX
- Day 6: BORDEAUX–CARCASSONNE–BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Day 7: BARCELONA
- Day 8: BARCELONA–ARLES, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 9: FRENCH RIVIERA–ÈZE–PISA, ITALY–FLORENCE
- Day 10: FLORENCE–NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA
- Day 11: NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA
- Day 12: NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA–POMPEII–ROME
- Day 13: ROME
- Day 14: ROME–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO PATRAS, GREECE
- Day 15: PATRAS–OLYMPIA
- Day 16: OLYMPIA–ATHENS
- Day 17: ATHENS
- Day 18: ATHENS–PATRAS–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO ITALY
- Day 19: SAN MARINO
- Day 20: SAN MARINO–VENICE AREA
- Day 21: VENICE AREA
- Day 22: VENICE AREA–VELDEN, AUSTRIA–VIENNA
- Day 23: VIENNA
- Day 24: VIENNA–SALZBURG–INNSBRUCK AREA
- Day 25: INNSBRUCK AREA–LIECHTENSTEIN–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 26: LUCERNE
- Day 27: LUCERNE AREA–RHINE CRUISE–RHINELAND, GERMANY
- Day 28: RHINELAND–AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 29: AMSTERDAM AREA
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the name of ferry accommodation going to Greece?
The name of the ship is Super Fast Minoan ferry.
How long is the travel time from Rome to Greece?
It will be 19 hours from Rome to Greece.
Are you able to get food onboard?
You will be given a ticket for breakfast to have on board and you will be able to purchase dinner on the boat.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from London29 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,459Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from London29 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,619Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from London29 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,619Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from London29 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,619Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from London29 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,619Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from London29 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,539Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from London29 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,539Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from London29 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,359Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from London29 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $4,359Based on Double Room
- FridayDec 28, 2018from London29 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Amsterdam9 seats leftUSD $4,359Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Greece , Germany , Austria and Netherlands
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 October 2018 the full payment of $4,359 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4359 for European Masterpiece, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 204 km
- Tours (France)
- 301 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 296 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 204 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 220 km
- Eze (France)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,359 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,973 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Masterpiece