European Masterpiece (from London to Amsterdam)
- Rather Poor
- KKevinKearnsWritten on June 14, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall the European Masterpiece tour was good. It is long and you spend many hours riding in the bus. Pros: 1. You see a lot of Europe and it gives you a pretty good over view of Countries. 2. The Hotel rooms over all were fine, France and London were... Read more
- SRSayaduWritten on January 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Of coarse it was a hectic tour, in spite we enjoyed the trip. We had some issues. Wifi in the bus was very limited, some of the places we didn't get chances to snap photos, especially at Eiffel Tower we got only 10 minutes and that to quite far from the... Read more
- EPEmmanuelWritten on November 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It's worth the trip
- TJTandaWritten on October 13, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour included so much. It was fun. Britt our tour guide was friendly and outgoing. There were some issues. Most expected the bus to have phone chargers. The internet was very limited. The bathroom was locked at all times and never allowed to be used. I... Read more
- MJMs.Written on September 30, 20171.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Tour Director, Britt and Bus Driver, Guiseppi aka Peppi were absolute nightmares and rude. Accommodations are subpar in some bad areas away from the main attractions. I had bites on me afraid they were from bed bugs. Some major attractions were stops just... Read more
- PHPeterWritten on September 17, 20171.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
This tour is a nightmare , do not do it , they have there own agenda, no wash room breaks , no photo opportunity, rush around and then they charge u thousands for extras , if you don't do them your stuck out of town in middle of no where in a cheap hotel.... Read more
- TrudyWritten on June 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed my experience with cosmos we always on the go but I got to see one amazing places in a short amount of time Our tour guideClarisse was like an eyclopedia with her knowledge and our driver Flávio drove so smoothly and made the trip... Read more
- SAShobhitWritten on February 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It's an amazing tour, just that it's quite fast paced one. Would like to have more included tours andf prefer a flight from Itlay to Greece rather than a 24 hr ferry even if that comes with an extra cost. loved everything else.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 4: PARIS
- Day 5: PARIS–CHÂTEAUX COUNTRY–TOURS–BORDEAUX
- Day 6: BORDEAUX–CARCASSONNE–BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Day 7: BARCELONA
- Day 8: BARCELONA–ARLES, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 9: FRENCH RIVIERA–ÈZE–PISA, ITALY–FLORENCE
- Day 10: FLORENCE–NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA
- Day 11: NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA
- Day 12: NEAPOLITAN RIVIERA–POMPEII–ROME
- Day 13: ROME
- Day 14: ROME–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO PATRAS, GREECE
- Day 15: PATRAS–OLYMPIA
- Day 16: OLYMPIA–ATHENS
- Day 17: ATHENS
- Day 18: ATHENS–PATRAS–OVERNIGHT FERRY CROSSING TO ITALY
- Day 19: SAN MARINO
- Day 20: SAN MARINO–VENICE AREA
- Day 21: VENICE AREA
- Day 22: VENICE AREA–VELDEN, AUSTRIA–VIENNA
- Day 23: VIENNA
- Day 24: VIENNA–SALZBURG–INNSBRUCK AREA
- Day 25: INNSBRUCK AREA–LIECHTENSTEIN–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 26: LUCERNE
- Day 27: LUCERNE AREA–RHINE CRUISE–RHINELAND, GERMANY
- Day 28: RHINELAND–AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 29: AMSTERDAM AREA
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the name of ferry accommodation going to Greece?
The name of the ship is Super Fast Minoan ferry.
How long is the travel time from Rome to Greece?
It will be 19 hours from Rome to Greece.
Are you able to get food onboard?
You will be given a ticket for breakfast to have on board and you will be able to purchase dinner on the boat.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Greece , Germany , Austria and Netherlands
- FrancLiechtenstein and Switzerland
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for European Masterpiece (from London to Amsterdam), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 204 km
- Tours (France)
- 301 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 296 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 204 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 220 km
- Eze (France)
- 244 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,272 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Masterpiece (from London to Amsterdam)