The Grand European with London
- Our saving
- US $ 3,549
- Rather Poor
- JWJWritten on October 12, 20161.5 - Rather poorGrand European 24 day holiday be very careful and research this as I am on it now. The included meals are of poor quality. The included dinners are very low budget meals and all on tour feel the same. Only 2 good rooms and the Barcelona motel is the worst I have ever been in. Absolutely no room to move, totally disgusted with it. So disappointed with this tour. Far to many places that has not much to see. Cosmos has done this on the cheap.Show detailed ratings
- DADanteWritten on July 25, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip experience actually exceeded my expectation, and the biggest factor for this positive experience was the professionalism of the tour director. I am sure that everyone in the group will agree. His name is Atilla Gallus from Budapest. He did his job really well and really looked after all the travellers. Not a single luggage ever left of misplaced full the whole 24-day duration of the trip. He made sure that every one feels comfortable during the long drives. Though we needed to move fast at times especially in the morning, but that was expected considering at the numerous locations we needed to visit. For me the price we paid is well worth it. In my own personal analysis, the success of this kind of trips will depend on the skills and dedication of the tour director. In our case we are lucky to have Atilla Gallus as our tour director. It's my first time to use Cosmos, but I will surely use it again for my next trip will be in central Europe with my wife again. Dante Afinidad Tour 5215 0622Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
Start point London, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 4: AMSTERDAM AREA–RHINELAND, GERMANY
- Day 5: RHINELAND–HEIDELBERG–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 6: LUCERNE
- Day 7: LUCERNE AREA–LUGANO–VERONA, ITALY–VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE
- Day 9: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 10: ROME
- Day 11: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 12: FLORENCE
- Day 13: FLORENCE–ITALIAN RIVIERA–ÈZE, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 14: FRENCH RIVIERA–AVIGNON–CARCASSONNE
- Day 15: CARCASSONNE–BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Day 16: BARCELONA
- Day 17: BARCELONA–MADRID
- Day 18: MADRID
- Day 19: MADRID–BURGOS–BILBAO
- Day 20: BILBAO–BORDEAUX, FRANCE–POITIERS
- Day 21: POITIERS–CHÂTEAUX COUNTRY–AMBOISE–PARIS
- Day 22: PARIS
- Day 23: PARIS–LONDON, ENGLAND
Day 24: LONDON
End point London, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What rating are the hotels?
This tour uses 4 star hotels. All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Is there an age limit?
There is no age limit, however children are not permitted if they are younger than 6 years old.
What kind of buses do you use for the tours?
Please be advised that these operators touring coaches are contracted from a coach touring company. As such, we are unable to advise on the specific coach that will be used.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
The Grand European with London
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- MondayDec 10, 2018from London24 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,654Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from London24 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $3,569Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London24 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to London8 seats left$50$3,689-1%USD $3,639Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from London24 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to London8 seats left$50$3,969-1%USD $3,919Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from London24 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$50$3,969-1%USD $3,919Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from London24 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to London8 seats left$50$3,989-1%USD $3,939Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from London24 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$50$3,989-1%USD $3,939Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from London24 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to London9 seats left$50$4,049-1%USD $3,999Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from London24 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$50$4,049-1%USD $3,999Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from London24 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$50$4,049-1%USD $3,999Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Italy , France and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $3,549 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3549 for The Grand European with London, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 263 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 126 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 170 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,549 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Grand European with London