The Grand European
- Our saving
- US $ 3,004
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Villa
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
- Rather Poor
- JWJWritten on October 12, 20161.5 - Rather poorGrand European 24 day holiday be very careful and research this as I am on it now. The included meals are of poor quality. The included dinners are very low budget meals and all on tour feel the same. Only 2 good rooms and the Barcelona motel is the worst I have ever been in. Absolutely no room to move, totally disgusted with it. So disappointed with this tour. Far to many places that has not much to see. Cosmos has done this on the cheap.Show detailed ratings
- DADanteWritten on July 25, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip experience actually exceeded my expectation, and the biggest factor for this positive experience was the professionalism of the tour director. I am sure that everyone in the group will agree. His name is Atilla Gallus from Budapest. He did his job really well and really looked after all the travellers. Not a single luggage ever left of misplaced full the whole 24-day duration of the trip. He made sure that every one feels comfortable during the long drives. Though we needed to move fast at times especially in the morning, but that was expected considering at the numerous locations we needed to visit. For me the price we paid is well worth it. In my own personal analysis, the success of this kind of trips will depend on the skills and dedication of the tour director. In our case we are lucky to have Atilla Gallus as our tour director. It's my first time to use Cosmos, but I will surely use it again for my next trip will be in central Europe with my wife again. Dante Afinidad Tour 5215 0622Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 4: AMSTERDAM AREA–RHINELAND, GERMANY
- Day 5: RHINELAND–HEIDELBERG–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 6: LUCERNE
- Day 7: LUCERNE AREA–LUGANO–VERONA, ITALY–VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE
- Day 9: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 10: ROME
- Day 11: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 12: FLORENCE
- Day 13: FLORENCE–ITALIAN RIVIERA–ÈZE, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 14: FRENCH RIVIERA–AVIGNON–CARCASSONNE
- Day 15: CARCASSONNE–BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Day 16: BARCELONA
- Day 17: BARCELONA–MADRID
- Day 18: MADRID
- Day 19: MADRID–BURGOS–BILBAO
- Day 20: BILBAO–BORDEAUX, FRANCE–POITIERS
- Day 21: POITIERS–CHÂTEAUX COUNTRY–AMBOISE–PARIS
- Day 22: PARIS
- Day 23: PARIS
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
What kind of accommodation is included?
Cosmos selects hotels with the best guest rooms (always with a private bathroom), service, and food for the money. All of the chosen hotels have been carefully tested selected by the operator.
- January 1, 2017
Is it possible to book this tour as a private trip?
To make one of these tours private you will need to book a minimum of 30 people.
- January 1, 2017
What do I need to know about group booking?
As a general information about group bookings (for more than 8 people):
- You can secure your group seats by paying an one time deposit, that is refundable up to 120 days prior to departure.
- You will need to make a deposit per person when you wish to confirm the booking
- The advantage of booking as a group is that you get all the savings that regular travellers get, plus 50% off of one person's rate divided by the group, if you book 8 to 15 people.
- If you book 16 to 23 people you get one of you for free.
- children have a 10% discount
- there are no discounts for seniors
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
The Grand European
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Paris0 seats left$150USD $3,599Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to ParisOnly 3 seats left$150USD $3,599Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Paris0 seats left$150USD $3,599Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Paris0 seats left$150USD $3,599Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Paris7 seats left$145USD $3,484Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Paris0 seats left$145USD $3,484Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Paris0 seats left$145USD $3,484Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Paris0 seats left$145USD $3,484Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from London23 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat left$145USD $3,484Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from London23 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Paris0 seats left$145USD $3,484Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Italy , France and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $3,004 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3004 for The Grand European, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 263 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 126 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 170 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 265 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,004 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Grand European