The Grand European (from London to Paris)
- US $ 3,339
- JUST PAY $250 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- SPSiewWritten on November 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This entire trip was great! The tour guide was very informative and friendly. Raphael our driver was great and very skilled. The places we visited were absolutely beautiful. The cost for this trip was definitely worth it!
- JWJWritten on October 12, 20161.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Grand European 24 day holiday be very careful and research this as I am on it now. The included meals are of poor quality. The included dinners are very low budget meals and all on tour feel the same. Only 2 good rooms and the Barcelona motel is the worst I... Read more
- DADanteWritten on July 25, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip experience actually exceeded my expectation, and the biggest factor for this positive experience was the professionalism of the tour director. I am sure that everyone in the group will agree. His name is Atilla Gallus from Budapest. He did his job... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 4: AMSTERDAM AREA–RHINELAND, GERMANY
- Day 5: RHINELAND–HEIDELBERG–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 6: LUCERNE
- Day 7: LUCERNE AREA–LUGANO–VERONA, ITALY–VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE
- Day 9: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 10: ROME
- Day 11: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 12: FLORENCE
- Day 13: FLORENCE–ITALIAN RIVIERA–ÈZE, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 14: FRENCH RIVIERA–AVIGNON–CARCASSONNE
- Day 15: CARCASSONNE–BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Day 16: BARCELONA
- Day 17: BARCELONA–MADRID
- Day 18: MADRID
- Day 19: MADRID–BURGOS–BILBAO
- Day 20: BILBAO–BORDEAUX, FRANCE–POITIERS
- Day 21: POITIERS–CHÂTEAUX COUNTRY–AMBOISE–PARIS
- Day 22: PARIS
- Day 23: PARIS
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What kind of accommodation is included?
Cosmos selects hotels with the best guest rooms (always with a private bathroom), service, and food for the money. All of the chosen hotels have been carefully tested selected by the operator.
Is it possible to book this tour as a private trip?
To make one of these tours private you will need to book a minimum of 30 people.
What do I need to know about group booking?
As a general information about group bookings (for more than 8 people):
- You can secure your group seats by paying an one time deposit, that is refundable up to 120 days prior to departure.
- You will need to make a deposit per person when you wish to confirm the booking
- The advantage of booking as a group is that you get all the savings that regular travellers get, plus 50% off of one person's rate divided by the group, if you book 8 to 15 people.
- If you book 16 to 23 people you get one of you for free.
- children have a 10% discount
- there are no discounts for seniors
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
The Grand European (from London to Paris)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Paris9 seats leftUSD $3,769Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to ParisOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,769Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $3,769Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $3,669Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $3,599Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to ParisOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,599Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayAug 22, 2019to Paris7 seats leftUSD $3,599Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from London23 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Paris9 seats leftUSD $3,629Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from London23 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,679Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from London23 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Paris9 seats leftUSD $3,829Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Italy , France and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2019 the full payment of $3,339 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3339 for The Grand European (from London to Paris), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 263 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 126 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 170 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,339 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,145 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Grand European (from London to Paris)