The Grand European (from London to Paris)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,319
- Rather Poor
- JWJWritten on October 12, 20161.5 - Rather poorGrand European 24 day holiday be very careful and research this as I am on it now. The included meals are of poor quality. The included dinners are very low budget meals and all on tour feel the same. Only 2 good rooms and the Barcelona motel is the worst I have ever been in. Absolutely no room to move, totally disgusted with it. So disappointed with this tour. Far to many places that has not much to see. Cosmos has done this on the cheap.Show detailed ratings
- DADanteWritten on July 25, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip experience actually exceeded my expectation, and the biggest factor for this positive experience was the professionalism of the tour director. I am sure that everyone in the group will agree. His name is Atilla Gallus from Budapest. He did his job really well and really looked after all the travellers. Not a single luggage ever left of misplaced full the whole 24-day duration of the trip. He made sure that every one feels comfortable during the long drives. Though we needed to move fast at times especially in the morning, but that was expected considering at the numerous locations we needed to visit. For me the price we paid is well worth it. In my own personal analysis, the success of this kind of trips will depend on the skills and dedication of the tour director. In our case we are lucky to have Atilla Gallus as our tour director. It's my first time to use Cosmos, but I will surely use it again for my next trip will be in central Europe with my wife again. Dante Afinidad Tour 5215 0622Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 4: AMSTERDAM AREA–RHINELAND, GERMANY
- Day 5: RHINELAND–HEIDELBERG–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 6: LUCERNE
- Day 7: LUCERNE AREA–LUGANO–VERONA, ITALY–VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE
- Day 9: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 10: ROME
- Day 11: ROME–PISA–FLORENCE
- Day 12: FLORENCE
- Day 13: FLORENCE–ITALIAN RIVIERA–ÈZE, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 14: FRENCH RIVIERA–AVIGNON–CARCASSONNE
- Day 15: CARCASSONNE–BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Day 16: BARCELONA
- Day 17: BARCELONA–MADRID
- Day 18: MADRID
- Day 19: MADRID–BURGOS–BILBAO
- Day 20: BILBAO–BORDEAUX, FRANCE–POITIERS
- Day 21: POITIERS–CHÂTEAUX COUNTRY–AMBOISE–PARIS
- Day 22: PARIS
- Day 23: PARIS
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What kind of accommodation is included?
Cosmos selects hotels with the best guest rooms (always with a private bathroom), service, and food for the money. All of the chosen hotels have been carefully tested selected by the operator.
Is it possible to book this tour as a private trip?
To make one of these tours private you will need to book a minimum of 30 people.
What do I need to know about group booking?
As a general information about group bookings (for more than 8 people):
- You can secure your group seats by paying an one time deposit, that is refundable up to 120 days prior to departure.
- You will need to make a deposit per person when you wish to confirm the booking
- The advantage of booking as a group is that you get all the savings that regular travellers get, plus 50% off of one person's rate divided by the group, if you book 8 to 15 people.
- If you book 16 to 23 people you get one of you for free.
- children have a 10% discount
- there are no discounts for seniors
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
The Grand European (from London to Paris)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- MondayDec 10, 2018from London23 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,369Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,339Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Paris8 seats left$50$3,429-1%USD $3,379Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Paris8 seats left$50$3,699-1%USD $3,649Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to ParisOnly 3 seats left$50$3,699-1%USD $3,649Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Paris8 seats left$50$3,719-1%USD $3,669Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$50$3,719-1%USD $3,669Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Paris9 seats left$50$3,769-1%USD $3,719Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$50$3,769-1%USD $3,719Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from London23 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$50$3,769-1%USD $3,719Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Italy , France and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $3,319 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3319 for The Grand European (from London to Paris), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 263 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 126 km
- Lugano (Italy)
- 170 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,319 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Grand European (from London to Paris)