Cosmopolitan Europe (from London to Paris)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,349
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- PAUL MAIER's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - Excellent...ually. One of the best tour directors we have had over the years with Cosmos and other tour companies. Great scenery and we were fortunate to ha... Read more
- Miguel Penaloza's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodMet my expectations. Very well organized. Most of hotels were good but Berlin. Just a few hours spent in many cities. No... Read more
- Stanley McNamee's review about another Cosmos tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was brilliant each day we saw wonderful sites. Clara was extremely helpful and so informative about all of the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Day 4: BRUSSELS–RHINE CRUISE, GERMANY–WÜRZBURG
- Day 5: WÜRZBURG–NUREMBERG–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 6: PRAGUE–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 7: VIENNA
- Day 8: VIENNA–VELDEN–VENICE AREA, ITALY
- Day 9: VENICE AREA
- Day 10: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 11: ROME
- Day 12: ROME–FLORENCE
- Day 13: FLORENCE–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND–LUCERNE AREA
- Day 14: LUCERNE
- Day 15: LUCERNE AREA–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 16: PARIS
- Day 17: PARIS
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Does the Brazilian passport needs visa for this tour?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Do you visit (inside) some castles on this or similar tours?
As for day five this is hard to tell if you get to see in side the castle , from the trip notes it says (city still showing its medieval walls with rampart walks and an 11th-century castle). So this may be and optional activities if you have time.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Cosmopolitan Europe (from London to Paris)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayDec 31, 2018from London17 DaysWednesdayJan 16, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,669Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London17 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to ParisOnly 3 seats left$50$2,719-2%USD $2,669Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London17 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to ParisOnly 3 seats left$50$2,779-2%USD $2,729Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London17 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$50$2,779-2%USD $2,729Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,839Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Paris8 seats left$50$2,839-2%USD $2,789Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$50$2,839-2%USD $2,789Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Paris7 seats left$50$2,719-2%USD $2,669Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 12, 2019from London17 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$50$2,719-2%USD $2,669Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 26, 2019from London17 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Paris9 seats left$50$2,719-2%USD $2,669Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $2,349 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2349 for Cosmopolitan Europe (from London to Paris), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 415 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 436 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,349 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours