- US $ 2,909
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Ron's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to see a broad cross section of France although it involved a lot of travelling (about 4000 km). Guide and dri... Read more
- Jerilyn Greene's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodIt was fine. Saw a lot of Ireland.
- Leroy Stahr's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodHotels were very poor. Below US standards for a 2 star hotel. I have stayed in several countries and these were the wors... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Day 4: BRUSSELS–RHINE CRUISE, GERMANY–WÜRZBURG
- Day 5: WÜRZBURG–NUREMBERG–PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Day 6: PRAGUE–VIENNA, AUSTRIA
- Day 7: VIENNA
- Day 8: VIENNA–VELDEN–VENICE AREA, ITALY
- Day 9: VENICE AREA
- Day 10: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 11: ROME
- Day 12: ROME–FLORENCE
- Day 13: FLORENCE–LUGANO, SWITZERLAND–LUCERNE AREA
- Day 14: LUCERNE
- Day 15: LUCERNE AREA–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 16: PARIS
- Day 17: PARIS
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- November 1, 2016
Does the Brazilian passport needs visa for this tour?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- April 1, 2016
Do you visit (inside) some castles on this or similar tours?
As for day five this is hard to tell if you get to see in side the castle , from the trip notes it says (city still showing its medieval walls with rampart walks and an 11th-century castle). So this may be and optional activities if you have time.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London17 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,009Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London17 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats leftUSD $3,009Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London17 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,919Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London17 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $2,919Based on Double Room
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London17 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,919Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 10, 2018from London17 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,919Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 24, 2018from London17 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Paris8 seats leftUSD $2,979Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 7, 2018from London17 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Paris7 seats leftUSD $3,009Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 21, 2018from London17 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $3,009Based on Double Room
- FridayOct 5, 2018from London17 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $2,909Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $2,909 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2909 for Cosmopolitan Europe, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 415 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 436 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,909 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours