Wonders of Europe
- US $ 2,229
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Rather Poor
- KPKeithWritten on January 24, 20174.5 - Excellentit was a fantastic tour -the tour guide was very knowledgeable of the places and kept us informed - the coach and the driver was good-accommodation was good -food was authentic overall it was an experience for life and will do it again with CosmosShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Day 4: BRUSSELS–TRIER, GERMANY–STRASBOURG AREA, FRANCE
- Day 5: STRASBOURG AREA–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 6: LUCERNE AREA–LUGANO–MILAN, ITALY
- Day 7: MILAN–VENICE AREA
- Day 8: VENICE AREA–ASSISI–ROME
- Day 9: ROME
- Day 10: ROME–FLORENCE–MONTECATINI
- Day 11: MONTECATINI–PISA–ÈZE, FRANCE–FRENCH RIVIERA
- Day 12: FRENCH RIVIERA–AIX-EN-PROVENCE–LYON AREA
- Day 13: LYON AREA–BEAUNE–PARIS
- Day 14: PARIS
- Day 15: PARIS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Is the accommodation included in this tour price?
All accommodation is included in the overall price for this tour.
- October 1, 2016
How many people are joining this trip?
Usually there are 45-50 travellers on the trip (depending on the size of the coach)
- July 18, 2016
If I wanted to visit the Windsor Castle, is that possible?
An excursion to the Windsor Castle is available to book through your trip leader, but is not included in the trip price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
Wonders of Europe
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,479Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,479Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,479Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,479Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from London15 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,599Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Luxembourg , Austria , Italy and France
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $2,229 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2229 for Wonders of Europe, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 187 km
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 327 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 143 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 265 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,229 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wonders of Europe