A Taste of Europe with Extended Stay in London
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- MDMsWritten on July 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy recent European tour with Cosmos far exceeded my expectations . It was my third trip with Cosmos and a trip of a life time. The cities we visited, the venues, the tours and experiences were amazing. Our tour guide, Atilla Gallus was a young man, who because of his professionalism, diligence and courteous, friendly and kind manner made the tour run so smoothly. He went above and beyond what was expected of him and the tour was such a success because of him and his courteous team of drivers. I would certainly tour with Cosmos in the futureShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in London, England
- Day 2: London
- Day 3: London–Amsterdam Area, Holland
- Day 4: Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam Area–Rhineland, Germany
- Day 6: Rhineland–Rhine Cruise–Lucerne Area, Switzerland
- Day 7: Lucerne Area
- Day 8: Lucerne Area–Paris, France
- Day 9: Paris
- Day 10: Paris–London, England
- Day 11: London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Can we add Ireland for a few days at the end?
Although we are not able to alternate the prepackaged itinerary from Cosmos Vacations, you can definitely book a short tour of Ireland to commence after your tour with Cosmos comes to an end
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for A Taste of Europe with Extended Stay in London, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 641 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Taste of Europe with Extended Stay in London