A Taste of Europe
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 67:40:36
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in London and end in Paris! With the discovery tour A Taste of Europe, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from London to Paris and through London, England and 4 other destinations in Europe. A Taste of Europe includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- FPFrankWritten on January 5, 20174.0 - GoodGood value. We visited several cities in Europe. Great guide, Clara Crawford is uniquely qualified for this line of work. Highly recommended for people who like traveling without spending in excess.Show detailed ratings
- VVictoriaWritten on August 10, 20162.0 - Rather poorOverall, we were highly disappointed with our experience with COSMOS. Our major complaint is the extensive amount of time spent on the bus. The time spent on the bus was clearly not detailed on the tour description. For example, the first day on the bus we spent 15 hours traveling and di not have dinner until midnight at McDonalds. Additionally other days included 10 - 12 hours on the bus. Also, the tour was consistently late. This did not enable us to see the cities as we has hoped for, since we had minimal time before we had to be back on the bus. When we were informed that the ride from Switzerland to Paris would be 10 hours, we booked a train so we would have time to see Paris. We had hoped that our luggage could remain on the bus since we paid for the tour. Unfortunately, COSMOS would not allow it. Additionally, COSMOS requested that we sign a waiver that we were to leave for the day to protect the company. We did not feel tha the interest of the customer was the priority! As a final note, the last hotel in Paris was extremely small and the air conditioning was broken. In conclusion, we are very disappointed, and do NOT recommend this tour to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- CEChristineWritten on July 12, 20163.0 - AverageThis is a great trip and does what it says - A Taste of Europe! The downside was the distance traveled, particularly from Lucerne to Paris - this is a 12 hour bus trip and really felt like a wasted day. If it was possible to take the train for this part of the tour, you could spend more time in Paris!!! The tour guide was all about the rules on the bus and took a long time to warm to the group, he obviously enjoyed the latter part of the trip and became more enthusiastic towards the end of the tour. Accommodation was often a long way from the city. Particularly Amsterdam, where we stayed out by the airport - 20 minutes from the city and a 50-80 Euro taxi. Nothing to do there Some beautiful scenery and a lovely part of the world to visit!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in London, England
- Day 2: London
- Day 3: London–Amsterdam Area, Holland
- Day 4: Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam Area–Rhineland, Germany
- Day 6: Rhineland–Rhine Cruise–Lucerne Area, Switzerland
- Day 7: Lucerne Area
- Day 8: Lucerne Area–Paris, France
- Day 9: Paris
- Day 10: Paris
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for A Taste of Europe, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,493 km.
- London (England)
- 358 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 569 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 78 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Taste of Europe