Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,479
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Find your feet with beginner green trails
- Stop for a hot curry to recharge
- Try out new tricks or stay with easy runs
- See snow monkeys at Jigokudani
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- GCGemmaWritten on March 1, 20184.0 - GoodAn enjoyable tour helped by the fact we had snow everyday! The accommodation was spot on for location, amenities, star rating and food (breakfast buffet was great)! Tour guide was knowledgeable and spoke the language which helped. Only optional - Snow Monkey tour was a little more expensive than it should be, but was a nice day away from the slopes with traditional lunch included. I would do the tour again if travelling solo as it’s a nice sized group and a great way to travel such a distance and bond with a group for the week! Only suggestion is some of the choices of restaurants for dinner weren’t really in the spirit of Japan - they were Aussie restaurants, which isn’t a problem, but would have been nice to have the option to do traditional meals most nights rather than just a couple. Would recommend for those who love snowsports & want to try a new location in a fun group!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tokyo to Hakuba, Japan
- Day 2: Hakuba
- Day 3: Hakuba
- Day 4: Hakuba
- Day 5: Hakuba
- Day 6: Hakuba
- Day 7: Hakuba to Tokyo
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Explore Japan with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$62USD $2,479
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Tokyo10+ seats left$62USD $2,479
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$62USD $2,479
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$62USD $2,479
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$62USD $2,479
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$62USD $2,479
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$62USD $2,479
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$62USD $2,479
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $2,479 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2479 for Ski Japan, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 400 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 200 km
- Hakuba (Japan)
- 200 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,567 tours in Asia
- covered by 193 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ski Japan