- Our saving
- US $ 2,380
- Find your feet with beginner green trails
- Stop for a hot curry to recharge
- Try out new tricks or stay with easy runs
- See snow monkeys at Jigokudani
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on March 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ski Japan was a fantastic week in Hakuba. I was surprised how small the group was but we all got along great, and it definitely made going out for dinner etc easy. Tani was a great guide, very knowledgeable about Japan and the town, loved all the... Read more
- GCGemmaWritten on March 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
An enjoyable tour helped by the fact we had snow everyday! The accommodation was spot on for location, amenities, star rating and food (breakfast buffet was great)! Tour guide was knowledgeable and spoke the language which helped. Only optional - Snow... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tokyo to Hakuba, Japan
- Day 2: Hakuba
- Day 3: Hakuba
- Day 4: Hakuba
- Day 5: Hakuba
- Day 6: Hakuba
- Day 7: Hakuba to Tokyo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Explore Japan with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Tokyo0 seats left$99USD $2,380
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$99USD $2,380
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Tokyo0 seats left$99USD $2,380
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Tokyo0 seats left$99USD $2,380
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Tokyo9 seats left$99USD $2,380Instant BookHold my
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Tokyo0 seats left$99USD $2,380
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Tokyo0 seats left$99USD $2,380
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 January 2019 the full payment of $2,380 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2380 for Ski Japan, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 200 km
- Hakuba (Japan)
- 200 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,380 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,784 tours in Asia
- covered by 382 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ski Japan