World War I Battlefields (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,305
- Rather Poor
- PeteWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur tour was really comprehensive but even better because John, our guide, emailed us before the tour to see if there were any tour members who had requests to visit the graves of relatives. This was then included on the tour. On the way back to Paris we detoured to visit the village where my grandfather was injured in August 1918. Definitely a highlight for me.Show detailed ratings
- LDLarryWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentWhat an experience! Even though this tour is only 4 days it is packed with plenty of history about WW1. Our Tour Director, Brad, was very knowledgeable and the local guides shared so much information we could have listened to them all day. The accommodation was first class. We definitely recommend this tour as an add on.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: From Paris to Ypres Battlefields and Lille.
- Day 2: Time for reflection at Fromelles and Vimy Ridge, then onto Amiens.
- Day 3: The Battlefields of the Somme.
- Day 4: Return to Paris.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I will be travelling to France and wish to visit the gravesite of my relative, is it possible to do so on this trip?
This should not be a problem for you to visit the Thelus Military Cemetery while at Vimy. However you have to organize independently, but it should not be that difficult to do so because you'll have a free-time during the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
World War I Battlefields (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Paris4 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Paris7 seats left$148$1,475-10%USD $1,328
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Paris4 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$148$1,475-10%USD $1,328
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Paris4 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$148$1,475-10%USD $1,328
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Paris4 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Paris7 seats left$145$1,450-10%USD $1,305
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Paris4 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$150$1,495-10%USD $1,346
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Paris4 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Paris7 seats left$150$1,495-10%USD $1,346
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Paris4 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$145$1,450-10%USD $1,305
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Paris4 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Paris7 seats left$145$1,450-10%USD $1,305
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Paris4 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$145$1,450-10%USD $1,305
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Paris4 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Paris9 seats left$150$1,495-10%USD $1,346
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $1,305 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1305 for World War I Battlefields (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 225 km
- Ypres (Belgium)
- 27 km
- Lille (France)
- 15 km
- Fromelles (France)
- 26 km
- Vimy (France)
- 65 km
- Amiens (France)
- 3 km
- Somme (France)
- 40 km
- Longueval (France)
- 9 km
- Thiepval (France)
- 7 km
- Albert (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,305 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on World War I Battlefields (2019)