World War I Battlefields (Summer 2018)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,339
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- LDLarryWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentWhat an experience! Even though this tour is only 4 days it is packed with plenty of history about WW1. Our Tour Director, Brad, was very knowledgeable and the local guides shared so much information we could have listened to them all day. The accommodation was first class. We definitely recommend this tour as an add on.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: From Paris to Ypres Battlefields and Lille.
- Day 2: Time for reflection at Fromelles and Vimy Ridge, then onto Amiens.
- Day 3: The Battlefields of the Somme.
- Day 4: Return to Paris.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
I will be travelling to France and wish to visit the gravesite of my relative, is it possible to do so on this trip?
This should not be a problem for you to visit the Thelus Military Cemetery while at Vimy. However you have to organize independently, but it should not be that difficult to do so because you'll have a free-time during the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
World War I Battlefields (Summer 2018)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Paris4 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Paris7 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Paris4 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat left$58USD $1,392
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Paris4 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Paris8 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Paris4 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$56USD $1,339
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Paris4 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$56USD $1,339
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Paris4 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$56USD $1,339
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Paris4 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Paris9 seats left$56USD $1,339
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Paris4 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat left$57USD $1,368Book Now Hold my
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Paris4 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Paris9 seats left$57USD $1,368
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Paris4 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$57USD $1,368
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $1,339 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1339 for World War I Battlefields (Summer 2018), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 225 km
- Ypres (Belgium)
- 27 km
- Lille (France)
- 15 km
- Fromelles (France)
- 26 km
- Vimy (France)
- 65 km
- Amiens (France)
- 3 km
- Somme (France)
- 40 km
- Longueval (France)
- 9 km
- Thiepval (France)
- 7 km
- Albert (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,339 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on World War I Battlefields (Summer 2018)