American Parks Trail end Rapid City (2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,880
- Salt Lake City
- Enjoy a narrative of the Great Sioux Nation with a tribe
- Learn about Gold Rush and Deadwood's iconic residents
- Admire the views of Salt Lake Valley and mountain peaks
- Spend the night deep in the heart of beautiful canyons
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Salt Lake City.
- Day 2: Jackson and Grand Teton National Park.
- Day 3: Yellowstone National Park.
- Day 4: Geysers and Colourful Mudpots at Yellowstone.
- Day 5: The Ranch at Ucross.
- Day 6: Devils Tower into the Black Hills.
- Day 7: Custer and the Wild, Wild West.
- Day 8: The Mountain Monuments of the Black Hills of South Dakota.
- Day 9: Depart Rapid City.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TawannaWritten on June 16, 20194.0 - Good
It was a great tour. Very organized and full of beautiful things to see and great things to doShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing with us what an excellent time you had in the United States of America with Insight Vacations. We are elated to hear that your experience was a memorable one and we look forward to welcoming you back for more amazing destinations in the near future.Review collected by Insight Vacations
- STSusanWritten on September 15, 20184.5 - Excellent
Best trip ever! Worth every cent that it cost. Totally over the top!Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that your overall experience in the United States with Insight Vacations was a successful one. Furthermore, we truly look forward to our next journey together soon.
- HJHughWritten on May 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent all around. Lane & Sheri were fantastic! Great group of people to travel with.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- USA & Canada 2019 (extended version) - Insight Vacation
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Discover USA
- USA & Canada 2020
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lora2nd August 2019
American Parks Trail end Rapid City (2020)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$320$3,200-10%USD $2,880+ $125 Crazy Horse Memorial Donation T I N 46 0220678Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to Denver8 seats leftUSD $3,200+ $125 Crazy Horse Memorial Donation T I N 46 0220678Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayApr 28, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysWednesdayMay 6, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$320$3,200-10%USD $2,880+ $125 Crazy Horse Memorial Donation T I N 46 0220678Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Denver8 seats left$327$3,270-10%USD $2,943+ $125 Crazy Horse Memorial Donation T I N 46 0220678Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysThursdayMay 14, 2020to Denver0 seats leftUSD $3,270+ $125 Crazy Horse Memorial Donation T I N 46 0220678Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$327$3,270-10%USD $2,943+ $125 Crazy Horse Memorial Donation T I N 46 0220678Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Denver7 seats left$327$3,270-10%USD $2,943+ $125 Crazy Horse Memorial Donation T I N 46 0220678Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to Denver8 seats left$327$3,270-10%USD $2,943+ $125 Crazy Horse Memorial Donation T I N 46 0220678Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Denver10+ seats leftUSD $3,325+ $125 Crazy Horse Memorial Donation T I N 46 0220678Sharing a twin room
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Salt Lake City9 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$337$3,370-10%USD $3,033+ $125 Crazy Horse Memorial Donation T I N 46 0220678Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Salt Lake City is the starting point and Denver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Salt Lake City (USA)
- 316 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 38 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 75 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 101 km
- Shoshone National Forest (USA)
- 66 km
- Cody (USA)
- 212 km
- Clearmont (USA)
- 132 km
- Devils Tower National Monument (USA)
- 82 km
- Deadwood (USA)
- 16 km
- Spearfish (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,880 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,981 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on American Parks Trail end Rapid City (2020)