Russia, Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,136
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Warsaw and end in Moscow! With the in-depth cultural tour Russia, Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019), you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Warsaw, Poland and 7 other destinations in Europe. Russia, Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- TSTonyWritten on May 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour guided very professionally and with great care for the individuals in the group.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw.
- Day 2: Exploring the Proud Polish Capital of Warsaw.
- Day 3: Vilnius, Venerable Capital of Lithuania.
- Day 4: Vilnius and the Island Castle of Trakai.
- Day 5: Siauliai and the Art Nouveau Nirvana of Riga.
- Day 6: Riga Sightseeing and on to Tallinn.
- Day 7: Surrender to the Magic of Tallinn.
- Day 8: St Petersburg: To Russia with Love
- Day 9: St. Petersburg Sightseeing.
- Day 10: Petrodvorets by Hydrofoil.
- Day 11: The Hermitage Museum.
- Day 12: High Speed Sapsan Train to Moscow.
- Day 13: Moscow, a Russian Revelation.
- Day 14: Moscow and The Kremlin.
- Day 15: Farewell Moscow.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Russia, Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Warsaw15 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$463$4,625-10%USD $4,163
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Warsaw15 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$463$4,625-10%USD $4,163
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Warsaw15 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Moscow9 seats left$463$4,625-10%USD $4,163
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Warsaw15 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Moscow7 seats left$463$4,625-10%USD $4,163
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Warsaw15 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to MoscowOnly 1 seat left$480$4,795-10%USD $4,316
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Warsaw15 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Moscow10+ seats left$480$4,795-10%USD $4,316
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Warsaw15 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Moscow9 seats left$480$4,795-10%USD $4,316
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Warsaw15 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to MoscowOnly 1 seat left$480$4,795-10%USD $4,316
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Warsaw15 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Moscow9 seats left$480$4,795-10%USD $4,316
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Warsaw15 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to MoscowOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,795
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Moscow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2018 the full payment of $4,136 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4136 for Russia, Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,946 km.
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 177 km
- Siauliai (Lithuania)
- 123 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 317 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 633 km
- Moscow (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,136 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Russia, Warsaw and the Baltic States (2019)