Self-guided bike tour in Portugal: Bike tour to Santiago de Compostela by the Coast - Portuguese Camino de Santiago from Porto
- Our saving
- US $ 1,474
- Sandra Guimarães's review about another Go Cycling Portugal tour5.0 - Excellent
Our experience with this guys' tour was the best we had in Alentejo - beautiful views, super good organization, terrific weather and professional support along the way! it's the perfect way to discover the country - totally recomend Go Cycling Portugal.
- Angus Argyle's review about another Go Cycling Portugal tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic routes, scenary and Portuguese food! Happy memories by the lot of us - we're returning to explore more of the country next year. P.S. Can't rate the guide more highly too.
- Bruno Monteiro's review about another Go Cycling Portugal tour5.0 - Excellent
nice bike tour!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Porto to Esposende - 66km ride, 470 accumulated height
- Day 2: Esposende to Caminha - 54 km ride, 800 accumulated height
- Day 3: Caminha to Bayona - 45km ride, 570 accumulated height;
- Day 4: Bayona to Pontevedra - 61km ride, 1100 accumulated height;
- Day 5: Pontevedra to Padrón - 35km ride, 500 accumulated height;
- Day 6: Padrón to Santiago - 28km ride, 400 accumulated height;
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How difficult is the ride?
It's a self-guided tour, meaning you set a pace that's comfortable to you. The second day there's a climb in which you have to push your bike by hand, but other than that, it's mostly not technical and ridden by with begginner to intermediate riders alike.
Can we have this tour anytime?
Yes, you can have it anytime you want.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Go Cycling Portugal booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $1,474 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1474 for Self-guided bike tour in Portugal: Bike tour to Santiago de Compostela by the Coast - Portuguese Camino de Santiago from Porto, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Go Cycling Portugal will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Go Cycling Portugal tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 43 km
- Esposende (Portugal)
- 38 km
- Caminha (Portugal)
- 28 km
- Baiona (Spain)
- 39 km
- Pontevedra (Spain)
- 34 km
- Padron (Spain)
- 18 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,474 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self-guided bike tour in Portugal: Bike tour to Santiago de Compostela by the Coast - Portuguese Camino de Santiago from Porto via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,531 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours