Iceland Beats | Secret Solstice Festival
- Our saving
- US $ 669
- Tour Iceland's stunning golden circle
- Adventure to the black sands of Vik
- Experience the epic Secret Solstice Festival
- Take a dip in the geothermal Spa's
- Feel alive in the city of Reykjavik
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Beats Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5-7
- Day 8
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AnonymousWritten on July 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Why are you reading this review when you could be booking this fantastic tour RIGHT NOW! I went last June for Icelandic Beats and it was a much much more rich experience than I imagined. For some reason I imagined a large, impersonal very commercial... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on July 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I first attended Icelandic beats in 2018 and had a blast so much that I decided to do it again this year. It was the perfect combination of experiencing Reykavik’s Nightlife and bar scene as well as the country’s natural beauty in the glaciers and... Read more
- Kara-LisaWritten on January 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If you want a tour that is like no other and to find an amazing festival really off the beaten track, Love Beats is for you. In 8 days I got to see a real glimpse into what the Balkans is like, starting in Croatia and travelling through Serbia and Bosnia.... Read more
- LewisWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Unique destinations, up-and-coming artists, and the coolest guides/friends you could ask for. Be ahead of the curve and travel with Beats Travel.
- MCMatWritten on November 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
LoveBeats was an experience like no other. Beats Travel gave us such a good mix everything. We got to party at a epic festival (LoveFest) where we were the only people that werent locals! The tour guides killed it and knew everything from the history to... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Why Beats Travel - Passenger Testimonal
- Icelandic Beats
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie8th October 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Beats Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Beats Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Beats Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Beats Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Beats Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $669 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iceland Beats | Secret Solstice Festival