- Our saving
- US $ 883
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +3 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Explore local life in Cartagena
- Tour the "City of Eternal Spring”
- Visit a coffee plantation
- See the stunning Cocora Valley
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- JonathanWritten on May 13, 20195.0 - Excellent
I love this tour and excurssion.Show detailed ratingsTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi Jonathan - wow fantastic photos, thank you for sharing! We look forward to seeing you on another trip in the future! Best, Rosanna @ Tucan Travel
- PWPhillipWritten on March 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was absolutely INCREDIBLE! I have taken many trips with many different companies, and this one, BY FAR, was my favorite. It was small (12 people) and everyone was so kind and easy to travel with. The itinerary was perfect: a decent amount of time... Read more
- RJRobertWritten on March 22, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Itinerary was fantastic! Saw so much in just a week. Learned so much about Colombia. Pace was good. Enjoyed doing things with the group but also had plenty of free time. My only complaint was the transportation. We were a group of 13. Our group was divided... Read more
- RLRaymondWritten on February 21, 20192.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
If there was a 2.5 star rating, each category would reflect that rating. The tour simply tried to accomplish far too much in too little time resulting in countless hours in airports or on a bus. Travel in Colombia can only be safely accomplishing in the... Read more
- VanessaWritten on February 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A nice taste of Colombia. Be sure to arrive in Cartagena a day or 2 before the tour to enjoy what it has to offer!
- YEYeeWritten on May 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide, Juan Se, is one of the best I have had. He is well-informed, considerate, witty, and warm-hearted. Most of all, he is passionate, love-his-country young man, a true ambassador for Colombia. You will love his country as well. The itinerary is... Read more
- MKMarcWritten on April 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Columbia Express tour exceeded all my expectations. Thank you for a great trip.
- MMarliesWritten on February 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
very good group, excellent guide, good travel speed. absolutely recommended
- MPMickaelWritten on February 1, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a very good and well paced tour. Ideal to get a good feel of Colombia’s treasures and make you want to explore more. The very friendly group and well adjusted + experienced guide, Juan Sebastian, contributed to turn this hol into a unique experience. Read more
- KPKarinaWritten on November 10, 20175.0 - Excellent
This was an excellent tour, especially for the value. We stayed at amazing hotels, got a lot of stuff packed into each day, and had great choices with our free time. Would highly recommend. I had only a short time off of work, but if I had longer, I would... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTucan Travel commented on this reviewHi Karina, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased you enjoyed your adventure in Colombia and we hope to see you on another adventure soon!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cartagena
- Day 2-3: Medellín
- Day 4: Coffee Plantation
- Day 5-6: Salento
- Day 7: Bogotá
- Day 8: Depart Bogotá
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you provide advise on Visa application?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What is the age range?
The minimum age to participate in this tour is 18 - however, there are no strict upper age limits and if travellers are comfortable and confident with the itinerary then they are welcome to join! You can expect a diverse age range on this tour.
Which flights are included in the tour?
The flight from Cartagena to Medellín and also the flight from Salento to Bogotá are included in the tour,.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Cartagena8 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Bogota7 seats left$416$1,299-32%USD $883+ $140 Local Payment
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Cartagena8 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Bogota7 seats left$416$1,299-32%USD $883+ $140 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Cartagena8 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Bogota7 seats left$208$1,299-16%USD $1,091+ $140 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from Cartagena8 DaysThursdayAug 22, 2019to Bogota7 seats left$208$1,299-16%USD $1,091+ $140 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Cartagena8 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Bogota7 seats left$208$1,299-16%USD $1,091+ $140 Local Payment
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Cartagena8 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Bogota7 seats left$208$1,299-16%USD $1,091+ $140 Local Payment
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Cartagena8 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Bogota7 seats left$208$1,299-16%USD $1,091+ $140 Local Payment
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Cartagena8 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Bogota7 seats left$203$1,269-16%USD $1,066+ $140 Local Payment
- ThursdayOct 24, 2019from Cartagena8 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Bogota7 seats left$203$1,269-16%USD $1,066+ $140 Local Payment
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from Cartagena8 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Bogota7 seats left$203$1,269-16%USD $1,066+ $140 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Cartagena is the starting point and Bogota is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $883 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $883 for Colombia Express, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cartagena (Colombia)
- 465 km
- Medellin (Colombia)
- 178 km
- Salento (Colombia)
- 9 km
- Valle del Cocora (Colombia)
- 156 km
- Bogota (Colombia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $883 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,767 tours in Latin America
- covered by 229 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Colombia Express via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Colombia Express