Amsterdam to Bruges - Comfort
- Our saving
- US $ 1,430
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- HHilaryWritten on December 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmsterdam to Bruges comfort I was on this trip with my family (2 adults & 3 (high energy) teenage boys). It was an excellent family trip. The guide "Gaas" was fabulous and interacted well with all 33 people of varied cycling abilities and expectations for the trip. He was great with my boys who loved to ride ahead so he would give them places to stop at and wait for the rest of the group. Apart from the freedom of cycling in the fresh outdoors and seeing the real village/country side of Belgium and Holland I also loved that we didn't have to pack and unpack our bags everyday. The food was excellent quality being freshly prepared by the chef on board the Barge everyday. The accommodation was comfortable and clean and I thought it was roomy considering we were on a barge.Show detailed ratings
- AJannaWritten on October 22, 20163.5 - GoodWe recently returned from an 8 day trip by barge and bike from Bruges to Amsterdam with UTracks. We had booked to depart from Amsterdam, however when arriving at the departure point we found the departure point was Bruges, the email advice of this was very confusing. The trip was marketed as level 1 - Introductory, there were 34 people of mixed abilities and only one guide/leader. Some riders regularly got lost by missing important turnoffs as the leader always rode up front. This led to wasted time and upset riders. On the final day an older woman, at the end of the group fell down a dyke and needed 12 stitches at hospital, causing more distress and more disruption for the group. Also the distances were greater than indicated on the trip notes. On the good side the food and company were excellent and the countryside and towns visited were interesting. We would not book with U Tracks again.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThank you Anna for your review of this trip. The Amsterdam to Bruges trip has been enjoyed by hundreds of UTracks travellers and is a firm favourite with our staff. All the communication you received from UTracks (on our website, detailed trip notes, pre-departure information, tour voucher and in response to an email specific to the location of the barge at the start of the trip) clearly stated that the trip began in Bruges. We do not believe there was anything confusing in our information and this has not been the experience of our other travellers. It was indeed unfortunate that a member of your group had an accident and we can appreciate that this would have caused some distress and disruption to the group. The distances included in our literature are a guide only and can change according to the location of the barge. We provide such information in good faith. We are pleased you enjoyed the food on board the barge and other aspects of the trip.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join barge in Amsterdam, cruise to Vianen, warm up cycle (15km / 9mi)
- Day 2: Cycle to Schoonhoven and Kinderdijk, sail to Dordrecht (56km / 35mi)
- Day 3: By barge to Tholen, cycle to Kreekraksluis (lock) then sail to Antwerp (34km / 20mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to St-Amands / Dendermonde (55km / 34mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Dendermonde and on to Ghent (40 or 53km / 24 or 32mi)
- Day 6: Cycle the Flemish countryside to Bruges (45km / 28mi)
- Day 7: Return cycle to the North Sea coast (50km / 31mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Bruges
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 15, 2016
Hello I'm interested in your tour starting on 17. sept. Where and how do I book Single room as stated in your "included" section. How much extra do I have to pay?
The 17th September is indeed just around the corner! Places are limited on this comfort trip, but should you wish to include a single supplement, the additional cost will come to €153.50 for a below deck cabin.
As this trip is departing so soon, I can only request your place once we have received payment.
- September 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
Amsterdam to Bruges - Comfort
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$62USD $1,488Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$62USD $1,488Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$62USD $1,488Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$62USD $1,488Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$62USD $1,488Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$62USD $1,488Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$62USD $1,488Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$62USD $1,488Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$62USD $1,488Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$62USD $1,488Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Bruges is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,430 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1430 for Amsterdam to Bruges - Comfort, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 14 km
- Nigtevecht (Netherlands)
- 12 km
- Breukelen (Netherlands)
- 21 km
- Vianen (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Schoonhoven (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Kinderdijk (Netherlands)
- 10 km
- Dordrecht (Netherlands)
- 43 km
- Tholen (Netherlands)
- 6 km
- Bergen op Zoom (Netherlands)
- 32 km
- Antwerp (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,430 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amsterdam to Bruges - Comfort via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amsterdam to Bruges - Comfort