Deserts and Canyons of the Southwest
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,093
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Las Vegas! With the hiking & trekking tour Deserts and Canyons of the Southwest, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Las Vegas, USA and 11 other destinations in USA. Deserts and Canyons of the Southwest includes accommodation in a hotel as well as more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Private Vehicle
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Day 2: Death Valley
- Day 3: Death Valley NP
- Day 4: To Zion National Park
- Day 5: In Zion National Park
- Day 6: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 7: Capitol Reef & Canyonlands NP
- Day 8: Arches NP
- Day 9: Monument Valley & Lake Powell
- Day 10: Antelope & Grand Canyon Rim Walk
- Day 11: Into the Grand Canyon at Havasupai
- Day 12: Enchanting Havasupai Waterfalls
- Day 13: Hike out of Grand Canyon and return to Las Vegas
- Day 14: Departure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Deserts and Canyons of the Southwest
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Las Vegas14 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$96USD $3,093Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Las Vegas14 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$96USD $3,093Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Las Vegas14 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$96USD $3,093Based on Twin Share
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Las Vegas14 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$96USD $3,093Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 August 2018 the full payment of $3,093 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3093 for Deserts and Canyons of the Southwest, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,641 km.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 371 km
- Springdale (USA)
- 12 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 219 km
- Canyonlands National Park (USA)
- 39 km
- Moab (USA)
- 18 km
- Arches National Park (USA)
- 198 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 105 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,093 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Deserts and Canyons of the Southwest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,641 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours