Idyllic Aegean with 7-Night Cruise
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the in-depth cultural tour Idyllic Aegean with 7-Night Cruise, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 8 other destinations in Europe. Idyllic Aegean with 7-Night Cruise includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Paul Murphy's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Escape itinerary packed in a lot within a 7 day schedule. This was perfect for us, although some of the older... Read more
- DianeAmbro's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWonderful tour of Scotland. We were able to see and do many interesting things. I especially enjoyed the tour of the Bri... Read more
- Maxsimpson's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour had a brillIant time
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive In Athens, Greece
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens–Lavrion (Embarkation)–Mykonos
- Day 4: Cruising: Kusadasi, Turkey–Samos, Greece
- Day 5: Cruising: Milos
- Day 6: Cruising: Syros
- Day 7: Cruising: Cesme, Turkey
- Day 8: Cruising: Kos, Greece
- Day 9: Cruising: Ios–Santorini
- Day 10: Lavrion–Athens (Disembarkation)
- Day 11: Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Idyllic Aegean with 7-Night Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,303 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 42 km
- Lavrion (Greece)
- 116 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 28 km
- Samos (Greece)
- 253 km
- Milos (Greece)
- 89 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 208 km
- Kos (Greece)
- 157 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 192 km
- Lavrion (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours