From Vienna to Athens with Euphoric Aegean 7-night Cruise
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 71:29:27
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Vienna and end in Athens! With the discovery tour From Vienna to Athens with Euphoric Aegean 7-night Cruise, you have a 23 day tour package taking you from Vienna to Athens and through Vienna, Austria and 26 other destinations in Europe. From Vienna to Athens with Euphoric Aegean 7-night Cruise includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Maxsimpson's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour had a brillIant time
- JOSELITO UY's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentMirella and Maximo (driver) took very good care of us. We love the itinerary and specially the lunch hosted by a local ... Read more
- Rachel O'Hanlon's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWe had a excellent trip. It was fast moving and each day was busy with something to do. Our tour guide was so helpful an... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Vienna, Austria
- Day 2: Vienna
- Day 3: Vienna–Kumrovec, Croatia–Zagreb
- Day 4: Zagreb–Plitvice–Zadar Area
- Day 5: Zadar Area–Split
- Day 6: Split–Mostar, Bosnia-Herzegovina–Sarajevo
- Day 7: Sarajevo–Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 8: Dubrovnik
- Day 9: Dubrovnik–Kotor, Republic of Montenegro–Tirana, Albania
- Day 10: Tirana–Ohrid, Macedonia
- Day 11: Ohrid–Skopje–Sofia, Bulgaria
- Day 12: Sofia
- Day 13: Sofia–Rila–Thessalonika, Greece
- Day 14: Thessalonika-Athens
- Day 15: Athens–Lavrion (Embarkation)
- Day 16: Cruising:Santorini
- Day 17: Cruising: Izmir, Turkey included excursion
- Day 18: Cruising: Nauplia
- Day 19: Cruising: Chania & Rethymnon, Crete included excursion
- Day 20: Cruising: Rhodes included excursion
- Day 21: Cruising: IzmirCesme, Turkey–Mykonos, Greece
- Day 22: Lavrion, Greece (Disembarkation)-Athens
- Day 23: Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria , Montenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for From Vienna to Athens with Euphoric Aegean 7-night Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,917 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 243 km
- Kumrovec (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 119 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 134 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours