- Our saving
- US $ 5,889
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- Day 2: MELBOURNE
- Day 3: MELBOURNE
- Day 4: MELBOURNE–HOBART
- Day 5: HOBART. EXCURSION TO PORT ARTHUR
- Day 6: HOBART–ADELAIDE
- Day 7: ADELAIDE. EXCURSION TO KANGAROO ISLAND
- Day 8: ADELAIDE–ULURU (AYERS ROCK)
- Day 9: ULURU (AYERS ROCK)
- Day 10: ULURU (AYERS ROCK)–ALICE SPRINGS–GHAN TRAIN
- Day 11: GHAN TRAIN–KATHERINE–DARWIN
- Day 12: DARWIN–KAKADU NATIONAL PARK
- Day 13: KAKADU NATIONAL PARK
- Day 14: KAKADU NATIONAL PARK–DARWIN–CAIRNS
- Day 15: CAIRNS. EXCURSION TO THE OUTER GREAT BARRIER REEF
- Day 16: CAIRNS
- Day 17: CAIRNS–SYDNEY
- Day 18: SYDNEY
- Day 19: SYDNEY
- Day 20: SYDNEY
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Lawrence Wilkinson's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
A perfect tour, busy but well organised. Giota, our guide for the coach portion, is knowledgeable on Greek archaeology (and everything else) and fun. Other guides were equally knowledgeable in their areas. As an introduction to the Pelopponese and the... Read moreReview collected by
- Wieslaw Grajda's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
It was great tour of Poland showing the amazing history of the country, its courages people and the rapid and impressive development in these days of "the post communist" era... super accommodation in centrally located hotels, great food! Thank you Globus!Review collected by
- Linda Ziemski's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent
Mariza was full of amazing knowledge and passionate about her country. She challenged us all to go the distance to the top of every site, and we were all so glad we did it. I loved all the places we visited and the interesting lunches along the way.Review collected by
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the single supplement mandatory thing on this trip?
Yes, if you are a single traveller the single supplement would be mandatory.
Is this tour single friendly?
Sure this tour is single friendly- lots of people choose to go on group tours to meet others and enjoy shared experiences.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna24th August 2019
- Upcoming departures
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Melbourne20 DaysThursdayFeb 27, 2020to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $6,419+ $1,198 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020from Melbourne20 DaysThursdayMar 12, 2020to SydneyOnly 2 seats left$511$6,419-8%USD $5,908+ $1,198 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 29, 2020from Melbourne20 DaysThursdayMar 19, 2020to SydneyOnly 2 seats left$511$6,419-8%USD $5,908+ $1,198 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Melbourne20 DaysThursdayMar 26, 2020to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $6,399+ $1,198 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Melbourne20 DaysThursdayApr 2, 2020to SydneyOnly 2 seats left$510$6,399-8%USD $5,889+ $1,198 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Melbourne20 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to Sydney7 seats left$510$6,399-8%USD $5,889+ $1,198 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Melbourne20 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $6,599+ $1,198 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Melbourne20 DaysThursdayApr 23, 2020to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $6,599+ $1,198 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Melbourne20 DaysThursdayApr 30, 2020to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $6,599+ $1,198 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Melbourne20 DaysThursdayMay 7, 2020to Sydney7 seats left$520$6,599-8%USD $6,079+ $1,198 Internal AirfareBased on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 8 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 598 km
- Hobart (Australia)
- 53 km
- Port Arthur (Australia)
- 53 km
- Hobart (Australia)
- 1,162 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 157 km
- Kangaroo Island (Australia)
- 157 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 1,291 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 346 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 1,041 km
- Katherine (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,889 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,455 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,417 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours