Britain Sampler with Paris
- US $ 3,037
- JUST PAY $250 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- LLisaWritten on May 6, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was my 5th or 6th tour with Globus. Remarkably, the temperature was in the low 70's for the first three days; a pleasant surprise. I was disappointed with the London Hilton Metropole; both the location and the cleanliness. Also, the Mercure in... Read more
- CWChristineWritten on September 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a wonderful time and enjoyed every aspect of the tour. Were disappointed in the Hilton Hotel internet policies and Mecure hotels were not up to the standards as presented in Globus materials.
- LMLauraWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is the first time ever being out of the country and joining a tour. This was the best vacation! I took my daughter with me and we both had an amazing time. Our tour guide Gillian was the best, she was a wealth of information and did a fantastic job.... Read more
- RKRodneyWritten on August 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good organization. Great overview if you have never been to the UK before. Good balance between group activities and our own time.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH
- Day 4: BATH–LUDLOW–LLANGOLLEN, WALES–LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND.
- Day 5: LIVERPOOL–GRASMERE–GRETNA GREEN, SCOTLAND–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH–ABBOTSFORD–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 8: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON.
- Day 9: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 10: PARIS
- Day 11: PARIS
- Day 12: PARIS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I have a limited walker mother. Can we arrange a walking trolley to take on the tour?
The operator has advised that this tour would be fine for your mother as it is a low pace tour. A good thing to also keep in mind is that any time a passenger feels they are not up to participating in the included sightseeing stops, they do not have to go along.
Where does the tour operator parks the motorcoaches?
The tour operator usually parks the motorcoaches by cafes, parks, and shopping areas. The Tour Director will show everyone where the motorcoach will be parked and advise what time they must be back on board.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
Britain Sampler with Paris
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,139Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London12 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,144Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to ParisOnly 2 seats leftUSD $3,139Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 3, 2019from London12 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,144Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to ParisOnly 2 seats leftUSD $3,288Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 10, 2019from London12 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $3,364Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,141Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 17, 2019from London12 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Paris8 seats leftUSD $3,144Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Paris7 seats leftUSD $3,067Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondayJun 24, 2019from London12 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $3,037Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2019 the full payment of $3,037 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3037 for Britain Sampler with Paris, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 19 km
- Hampton Court (England)
- 106 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 76 km
- Stow-on-the-Wold (England)
- 29 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 131 km
- Llangollen (Wales)
- 31 km
- Chester (England)
- 141 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,037 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,104 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain Sampler with Paris