Britain Sampler with Paris
- Our saving
- US $ 2,384
- Rather Poor
- CWChristineWritten on September 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad a wonderful time and enjoyed every aspect of the tour. Were disappointed in the Hilton Hotel internet policies and Mecure hotels were not up to the standards as presented in Globus materials.Show detailed ratings
- LMLauraWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis is the first time ever being out of the country and joining a tour. This was the best vacation! I took my daughter with me and we both had an amazing time. Our tour guide Gillian was the best, she was a wealth of information and did a fantastic job. Joe our bus driver was an excellent driver and always smiling. England and Scotland were amazing!! We did the Britain Sampler and saw way more places than we would have seen on our own. I highly recommend going on a tour. And my daughter and I will take another.Show detailed ratings
- RKRodneyWritten on August 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentGood organization. Great overview if you have never been to the UK before. Good balance between group activities and our own time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH
- Day 4: BATH–STOW-ON-THE-WOLD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LLANGOLLEN, WALES–CHESTER, ENGLAND
- Day 5: CHESTER–GRASMERE–GRETNA GREEN, SCOTLAND–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH–ABBOTSFORD–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 8: YORK–STAMFORD–CAMBRIDGE–LONDON
- Day 9: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 10: PARIS
- Day 11: PARIS
- Day 12: PARIS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I have a limited walker mother. Can we arrange a walking trolley to take on the tour?
The operator has advised that this tour would be fine for your mother as it is a low pace tour. A good thing to also keep in mind is that any time a passenger feels they are not up to participating in the included sightseeing stops, they do not have to go along.
Where does the tour operator parks the motorcoaches?
The tour operator usually parks the motorcoaches by cafes, parks, and shopping areas. The Tour Director will show everyone where the motorcoach will be parked and advise what time they must be back on board.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Britain Sampler with Paris
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to ParisOnly 3 seats left$170$2,554-7%USD $2,384Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$208$3,079-7%USD $2,871Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$214$3,139-7%USD $2,925Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$214$3,139-7%USD $2,925Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London12 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Paris8 seats left$214$3,144-7%USD $2,930Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$214$3,139-7%USD $2,925Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 20, 2019from London12 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$214$3,144-7%USD $2,930Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Paris9 seats left$214$3,139-7%USD $2,925Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London12 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$214$3,144-7%USD $2,930Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from London12 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$214$3,139-7%USD $2,925Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $2,384 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2384 for Britain Sampler with Paris, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 19 km
- Hampton Court (England)
- 106 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 76 km
- Stow-on-the-Wold (England)
- 29 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 131 km
- Llangollen (Wales)
- 31 km
- Chester (England)
- 141 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,384 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain Sampler with Paris