Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris (from London to Paris)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,906
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AGAileenWritten on September 13, 20184.0 - GoodCovered alot of ground and very busy of course with never enough time, but that was expected. Great driver, found tour director somewhat unenthusiastic - would have liked more concise info on how each day was going to progress and a little more interaction with the group. Hotel Metropole was so hot and too noisy to have window open - most of the hotel rooms were so hot all night. Holiday Inn York room was rather well tread and dirty. Other than that a great trip with excellent meals except the dinner at Holiday Inn York.Show detailed ratings
- KimberlyWritten on July 1, 20181.5 - Rather poorBus was fine. Driver was great. “Customer Care” was deplorable. Poor communication about seat rotation. Much seat jumping caused our family of 7 to be separated and me to have to skip breakfast daily to scrap for seats together on the bus. Kevin did not lift a finger to assist. Nor did corporate do a decent job or communicating he specifics do the seat rotation scheme to customers BEFORE arriving for the tour. There were more people aboard on Day 2, which only made the situation worse. Kevin was in a position to perhaps go off of his script to help with our family of travelers. He didn’t even attempt to assist. Our experience is that of unecessary unpleasantness and I am completely disappointed with Globus as a result.Show detailed ratings
- MWMichaelWritten on June 21, 20184.0 - Goodgreat support driver and guide, excellent stops, especially edinbriugh... BUT... too much time on the bus. This needs to be better balanced.. either shorter distance or more timerShow detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on May 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverything was planned and organised professionally. Absolutely hassle free travelling. Our guide was friendly, funny and incredibly knowledgeable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH–NEWPORT, WALES
- Day 3: NEWPORT–CARDIFF–WATERFORD, IRELAND
- Day 4: WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 5: DUBLIN
- Day 6: DUBLIN–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND–EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- Day 7: EDINBURGH
- Day 8: EDINBURGH–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 9: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 10: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 11: PARIS
- Day 12: PARIS
- Day 13: PARIS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accommodation included in the package?
The accommodation on this tour is certainly included. Globus is one of the few tour operators we work with who offer this information. You will receive your trip notes document with all the information you need.
Is the tour are self-guided or does it have a tour guide?
This tour will be guided throughout the trip, however you will have free time to explore on your own at some points too.
Can I get off this tour and then rejoin 1 week or so later with another tour and continue on?
You can leave this tour at any time you wish however the tour operator will not be able to refund any unused days.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris (from London to Paris)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayOct 21, 2018from London13 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $3,582Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London13 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Paris9 seats left$228$3,134-7%USD $2,906Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London13 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$228$3,134-7%USD $2,906Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London13 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$235$3,304-7%USD $3,069Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London13 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$257$3,574-7%USD $3,317Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from London13 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$257$3,563-7%USD $3,306Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London13 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$257$3,574-7%USD $3,317Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London13 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$257$3,563-7%USD $3,306Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London13 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$257$3,574-7%USD $3,317Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London13 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$257$3,563-7%USD $3,306Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
- EuroIreland and France
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $2,906 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2906 for Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris (from London to Paris), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 50 km
- Newport (Wales)
- 17 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 284 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 91 km
- Avoca (Ireland)
- 55 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 230 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,906 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris (from London to Paris)