Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris
- Our saving
- US $ 3,390
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Nan. O's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWent on Normandy, Chateaux country tour. Had Riccardo, he was great. The tour was a well organized tour, and his attent... Read more
- Margaret Oxley's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentI have been on a Globus Tour before. Tour Director was great - just the right amount of expla... Read more
- DianeAmbro's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWonderful tour of Scotland. We were able to see and do many interesting things. I especially enjoyed the tour of the Bri... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH–NEWPORT, WALES
- Day 3: NEWPORT–CARDIFF–WATERFORD, IRELAND
- Day 4: WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 5: DUBLIN
- Day 6: DUBLIN–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND–EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- Day 7: EDINBURGH
- Day 8: EDINBURGH–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 9: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 10: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 11: PARIS
- Day 12: PARIS
- Day 13: PARIS
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Is the accommodation included in the package?
The accommodation on this tour is certainly included. Globus is one of the few tour operators we work with who offer this information. You will receive your trip notes document with all the information you need.
- October 1, 2016
Is the tour are self-guided or does it have a tour guide?
This tour will be guided throughout the trip, however you will have free time to explore on your own at some points too.
- January 1, 2016
Can I get off this tour and then rejoin 1 week or so later with another tour and continue on?
You can leave this tour at any time you wish however the tour operator will not be able to refund any unused days.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London13 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Paris0 seats left$146USD $3,492Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from London13 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Paris0 seats left$154USD $3,691Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London13 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat left$146USD $3,492Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from London13 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Paris0 seats left$146USD $3,492Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from London13 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Paris0 seats left$141USD $3,390Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from London13 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Paris8 seats left$141USD $3,390Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundayJul 8, 2018from London13 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Paris0 seats left$141USD $3,390Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 15, 2018from London13 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Paris0 seats left$141USD $3,390Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 22, 2018from London13 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Paris0 seats left$141USD $3,390Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 29, 2018from London13 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$147USD $3,534Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
- EuroIreland and France
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $3,390 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3390 for Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 50 km
- Newport (Wales)
- 17 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 284 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 91 km
- Avoca (Ireland)
- 55 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 230 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,390 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours