Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris
- Our saving
- US $ 2,963
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- ADAdelaidaWritten on November 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.
- AGAileenWritten on September 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Covered alot of ground and very busy of course with never enough time, but that was expected. Great driver, found tour director somewhat unenthusiastic - would have liked more concise info on how each day was going to progress and a little more interaction... Read more
- KimberlyWritten on July 1, 20181.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Bus was fine. Driver was great. “Customer Care” was deplorable. Poor communication about seat rotation. Much seat jumping caused our family of 7 to be separated and me to have to skip breakfast daily to scrap for seats together on the bus. Kevin did not... Read more
- MWMichaelWritten on June 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
great support driver and guide, excellent stops, especially edinbriugh... BUT... too much time on the bus. This needs to be better balanced.. either shorter distance or more timer
- SarahWritten on May 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was planned and organised professionally. Absolutely hassle free travelling. Our guide was friendly, funny and incredibly knowledgeable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH–NEWPORT, WALES
- Day 3: NEWPORT–CARDIFF–WATERFORD, IRELAND
- Day 4: WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 5: DUBLIN
- Day 6: DUBLIN–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND–EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- Day 7: EDINBURGH
- Day 8: EDINBURGH–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 9: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 10: LONDON–PARIS, FRANCE
- Day 11: PARIS
- Day 12: PARIS
- Day 13: PARIS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accommodation included in the package?
The accommodation on this tour is certainly included. Globus is one of the few tour operators we work with who offer this information. You will receive your trip notes document with all the information you need.
Is the tour are self-guided or does it have a tour guide?
This tour will be guided throughout the trip, however you will have free time to explore on your own at some points too.
Can I get off this tour and then rejoin 1 week or so later with another tour and continue on?
You can leave this tour at any time you wish however the tour operator will not be able to refund any unused days.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London13 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Paris9 seats left$171$3,134-5%USD $2,963Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London13 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$171$3,134-5%USD $2,963Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London13 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$177$3,304-5%USD $3,127Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London13 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$193$3,574-5%USD $3,381Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from London13 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$193$3,563-5%USD $3,370Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London13 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$193$3,574-5%USD $3,381Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London13 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$193$3,563-5%USD $3,370Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London13 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$193$3,574-5%USD $3,381Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London13 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$193$3,563-5%USD $3,370Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London13 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$193$3,574-5%USD $3,381Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
- EuroIreland and France
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $2,963 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2963 for Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 50 km
- Newport (Wales)
- 17 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 284 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 45 km
- Kilkenny (Ireland)
- 102 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 230 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,963 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Britain & Ireland with Paris