Canadian Rockies Winter Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 3,060
- Rather Poor
- EMEdwinaWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed the trip immensely. Guide was very knowledgeable, polite and friendly. Would love to go on another tour with Brad as the guide. My daughter & granddaughter had a great tine also
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER
- Day 2: VANCOUVER–VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN
- Day 3: VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN–JASPER
- Day 4: JASPER
- Day 5: JASPER–LAKE LOUISE
- Day 6: LAKE LOUISE–BANFF
- Day 7: BANFF
- Day 8: BANFF–CALGARY
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are we able to extend the trip to do a few days of skiing?
Once you have a confirmed booking we can request additional accommodation for you through Cosmos, however any additional activities you will need to organise yourself.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Canadian Rockies Winter Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- December 2020
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Calgary0 seats leftUSD $3,165Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayDec 12, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysThursdayDec 19, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$250$3,331-8%USD $3,081Based on Double Room
- MondayJan 13, 2020from Vancouver8 DaysMondayJan 20, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$340$3,400-10%USD $3,060Based on Double Room
- MondayFeb 3, 2020from Vancouver8 DaysMondayFeb 10, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$340$3,400-10%USD $3,060Based on Double Room
- ThursdayDec 10, 2020from Vancouver8 DaysThursdayDec 17, 2020to Calgary9 seats left$340$3,400-10%USD $3,060Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 March 2019 the full payment of $3,060 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3060 for Canadian Rockies Winter Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 535 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 207 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 52 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 107 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,060 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,909 tours in North America
- covered by 80 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies Winter Adventure