Canadian Rockies Winter Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 2,847
- A night on one of the world’s most renowned trains
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride in Lake Louise
- Historical Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Soak in natural hot springs
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Linda Zeffert's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...was exceptional and we would definitely recommend booking a tour with Globus! Read more
- Rebecca Smith's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodDespite the unseasonal weather, the scenery was beathtaking and definitely worth seeing in one's lifetime. The Maligne C... Read more
- Richard Clapham's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent...t was excellent. We have no comparisons to make with other tours but Globus and the Pacific Coast tour lived up to our expectations. All aspects... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN VANCOUVER
- Day 2: VANCOUVER–VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN
- Day 3: VIA RAIL, THE CANADIAN–JASPER
- Day 4: JASPER
- Day 5: JASPER–LAKE LOUISE
- Day 6: LAKE LOUISE–BANFF
- Day 7: BANFF
- Day 8: BANFF–CALGARY
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
Are we able to extend the trip to do a few days of skiing?
Once you have a confirmed booking we can request additional accommodation for you through Cosmos, however any additional activities you will need to organise yourself.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Canadian Rockies Winter Adventure
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from Vancouver8 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Calgary8 seats leftUSD $3,115Based on Double Room
- MondayJan 14, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$317$3,164-10%USD $2,847Based on Double Room
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Calgary9 seats left$317$3,164-10%USD $2,847Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $2,847 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2847 for Canadian Rockies Winter Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 535 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 207 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 52 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 107 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,847 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours