- Our saving
- US $ 618
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +4 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Embark on a dolphin-watching cruise
- Learn to surf in Sydney
- Visit the famous Bondi Beach
- Trek to the impressive Blue Mountains
- Rather Poor
- HSHudaWritten on October 16, 20185.0 - Excellent
It was a good tour, Bali is such a beautiful country with so much history and culture and fun activities. I had a good time here.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Huda. Awesome to hear!! Hope to see you again soon in Fiji and Philippines! :)
- CChristinWolfWritten on October 16, 20185.0 - Excellent
It was a great tour, with many interesting sights. All in one, it was very organized, a great good leader and a great group. I met a lot of Bali. For me, it was an fantastic trip. I have experienced a lot. Live, love travel it was great, I will coming backShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Christin. Amazing to hear! Thank you for joining us, we hope to see you again soon in Fiji and Philippines ;)
- JBjessicaWritten on March 14, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Just don't do it! #falseadvertisement #notnike #koalasextra
- LLaylaWritten on March 14, 20181.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
WANDERLANDS AUSTRALIA AKA WALKING TOUR!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly don't know where to start and apologise in advance as this could get extensive! Unfortunately my list of positives are smaller than the negatives. There were highlights on... Read more
- ACAdamWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - Excellent
To start off met Liam our tour guide at the airport, who was very friendly. Once in the hostel, which was very clean and the staff were fantastic and helpful, Liam gave us some pointers on what to do and which busses to get to the beach, which was really... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Adam! Sydney must have been an amazing place to see in the New Year! Glad everything was so well organised for you, and Liam helped you out with everything you needed!
- SSMPWritten on January 4, 20181.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Trip was as to be expected per itinerary and activites listed. However very disappointed. Accommodation was not what any of us on the tour were expecting, hostel was not the nicest. Tour was not adapted to suit people on the tour, nights out were... Read more
- VValerieWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - Excellent
5 stars! The group and activities were awesome, I would definitely travel with Wanderlands again. It's a great introduction to Sydney!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Valerie! Thank you for the 5 stars review :) We hope to see you in another tour with us!
- GGraceWritten on July 24, 20175.0 - Excellent
5 stars! The group and activities were awesome, I would definitely travel with Wanderlands again. It's a great introduction to Sydney!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Grace! We're happy you had an awesome tour :) Thank you for recommending us!
- GGraceWritten on July 24, 20175.0 - Excellent
Wanderlands Australia is a great way to see Sydney for the first time.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Grace! We're happy you had a great time! Thank you for your review :)
- MMeganWritten on July 24, 20175.0 - Excellent
James was an awesome group leader and very knowledgeable, didn't even feel like a tour at all! All of the excursions were amazing, we got the full Australian experience!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Megan! Happy days in Australia :) Thank you for your review!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
- Day 3:
- Day 4:
- Day 5:
- Day 6:
- Day 7:
- Day 8:
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included on this tour? What should I need to know about it?
Accommodation is included! It is worth noting though, that it is a dorm accommodation in a hostel with shared facilities that is provided as a part of this tour. In addition to this, some meals are included but breakfast is not included each day.
What is the age range of this tour?
The age range for this tour is 18 - 35 years old
Are flights to Australia included in the price?
Flights to Australia aren't included in the price - this gives you the flexibility to book your own flights and arrive when you want.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair26th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wanderlands Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $618 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $618 for Wanderlands Australia, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wanderlands Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wanderlands Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 6 km
- Bondi/Coogee (Australia)
- 81 km
- Blue Mountains (Australia)
- 79 km
- Manly (Australia)
- 143 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $618 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,276 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wanderlands Australia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 56 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wanderlands Australia