- Our saving
- US $ 685
- +4 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Go dolphin watching
- Learn to surf in Sydney
- Climb to Pylon Lookout
- Take a coastal walk to Bondi
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- VValerieWritten on July 25, 20175.0 - Excellent5 stars! The group and activities were awesome, I would definitely travel with Wanderlands again. It's a great introduction to Sydney!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Valerie! Thank you for the 5 stars review :) We hope to see you in another tour with us!
- AKAbbeyWritten on July 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was everything I expected! Everything that said was going to be included was, we seen all the hot spots in Sydney and our tour guide answered all our questions! During the week we spent in Sydney, I never felt once like I was with a tour it felt like I was hanging out with a group of friends! It was an amazing experience and I would definitely recommend it!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Abbey! Thank you for your review :) We're happy you had an amazing time in Sydney! Thank you for recommend us :)
- DevonWritten on May 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentWonderful experience yet again with Wanderlands! Favourite part of the trip was the weekend getaway to Port Stephens... In 36 hours I learned how to surf, sandboard, as well as had an awesome beach bonfire & saw dolphins for the first time ever. Our group leader Liam was a ton of fun, & helped make the week even better.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Devon! We are glad you had a wonderful experience with Wanderlands! Surfing and sandboarding really is awesome! Thanks for sharing your review :) Maybe see you in Fiji or Philippines next? ;)
- LLauraWritten on April 10, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour itself was really good, saw everything in Sydney that I wanted to see. Accommodation was also very good, hostel was clean. I know the weather can't be helped but I didnt enjoy going to Manly in the rain as it was very windy and cold. Blue mountains was probably my favourite day and the tour leader for the mountain trip was very knowledgable and helpful. The surf weekend away was also very good where I learnt to surf for the first time and accommodation was very nice and again, the tour leaders on the surf camp were friendly and helpful.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Laura, thanks for submitting your review. We are happy you enjoyed the tour but really sad to read you giving the guide only 1 star. We will be talking to the guide and rectifying this for the future tours.
- KKerryWritten on April 6, 20173.5 - GoodTour was ace! Was really good for meeting other people and friends. Was handy for backpackers as you didn't need to spend lots whilst on it :) The tour itinerary could be better organised with big nights out before 7am rises the next morning! And other alternative plans as backups for rainy days. the accommodation was great! The transport around was also good and the 2 days away were excellent with excellent guides.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Kerry, we are happy to hear you enjoyed the tour and thanks for the feedback about the alternatives. We will look into this and hopefully streamline the tour. Sad to see that the guide only got one star. We have spoken to the guide and will amend this for next tour.
- CharlieWritten on April 4, 20173.5 - GoodDecent tour with lots to see. Think there should be extras ready for a rainy day and a rearranged week as i didn't like the fact the nights out were before big days like blue mountains and surfing. Bit of a cock up with one of our days so i think for future it would be a good idea to ring tour guides/other companies the night before to check everyone is on the same page. Met James on city walk and bondi, he was absolutely sound! So chilled and always ready to help when you need it. Our tour guide was Jake, he was funny as he was like a child, (had to get him out of bed two days in a rowShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Charlotte, thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We are a little concerned as to why the guide received such a low review. Please do get in contact with us as we would love to find out how we can improve the tour and the guide to avoid this happening again.
- AWAbbyWritten on April 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was great fun from start to finish with a good variety of activities planned. For future trips it would be a good idea to have a back up plan for a rainy day as a beach day wasn't the best way to spend the day! Accommodation was great with lots happening however wasn't keen on the first night out watching some crabs race. We didn't agree with this so was excluded from the group on the first night out. Jake was a great tour guide that tried to get everyone involved.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Abby! Thanks for your review! That's a good idea, we will definitely take this on board :)
- AAmberWritten on April 4, 20173.5 - GoodThe tour itself was great, covered everything we wanted to see. The itinarary could be better planned, with the Main nights out planned before the early rises, wasn't the best. Brilliant way to meet friends and people to travel onwards with. Hostels were amazing!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Amber! Thanks for your review :) We will definitely take this on board. We are glad you enjoyed your time with Wanderlands.
- SRStephanieWritten on April 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentHad an amazing time on this trip! Between the beaches, hiking, waterfalls, and sand surfing, it's hard to pick a favorite activity! Jake was a great tour guide and I would highly recommend this tour to anyone coming to Sydney!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Stephanie! Glad you had an amazing time with Wonderlands! Thanks for your 5-star review and recommending it :)
- MariaWritten on April 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had a great time with Wanderlands Australia! Weather was hit and miss but we made the most of it! I'm glad to have been able to see a good mix of city life, hiking, beach, sand, 'Roos, sand dunes, surfin! Would recommend!!!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Maria! We're glad you had a great time with us! Thanks for recommending it :) Maybee see you in Fiji next? ;)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
How do we go about booking the flights?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- January 1, 2017
What exactly does the price of this package cover?
This tour is going to be epic! Look what's included in this price:
✓ Airport pick up!
✓ 8 days / 7 nights dorm accommodation!
✓ All transport!
✓ All activities!
✓ Private guide & driver!
✓ Some meals & drinks!
✓ Australian bank account, tax file number and medicare card! - *If you need one
✓ Job support & training course!
✓ Support & advice for onward travel around Australia!
- December 1, 2016
Is accommodation included on this tour? What should I need to know about it?
Accommodation is included! It is worth noting though, that it is a dorm accommodation in a hostel with shared facilities that is provided as a part of this tour. In addition to this, some meals are included but breakfast is not included each day.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Originally started travelling in 2012 with a friend. Did the usual Banana Pancake trail though South..."
- "Hey y'all Kent here! Pretty relaxed guy who enjoy meetin new people and having a good time. My biggest..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- MondayNov 6, 2017from SydneyMondayNov 13, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6856 spaces left
- MondayDec 4, 2017from SydneyMondayDec 11, 2017in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6856 spaces left
- ThursdayDec 28, 2017from SydneyThursdayJan 4, 2018in SydneyOur saving$23PriceUSD $9146 spaces left
- MondayJan 29, 2018from SydneyMondayFeb 5, 2018in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6856 spaces left
- MondayFeb 26, 2018from SydneyMondayMar 5, 2018in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6856 spaces left
- MondayMar 26, 2018from SydneyMondayApr 2, 2018in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6856 spaces left
- MondayApr 23, 2018from SydneyMondayApr 30, 2018in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6856 spaces left
- MondayMay 21, 2018from SydneyMondayMay 28, 2018in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6856 spaces left
- MondayJun 18, 2018from SydneyMondayJun 25, 2018in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6856 spaces left
- MondayJul 16, 2018from SydneyMondayJul 23, 2018in SydneyOur saving$18PriceUSD $6856 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wanderlands Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2017 the full payment of $685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $685 for Wanderlands Australia, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wanderlands Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wanderlands Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 6 km
- Bondi/Coogee (Australia)
- 81 km
- Blue Mountains (Australia)
- 79 km
- Manly (Australia)
- 143 km
- Port Stephens (Australia)
- 154 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 862 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 51 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wanderlands Australia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 55 travellers have already met
before they left for Wanderlands Australia tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 40 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wanderlands Australia