Complete Australia (35 destinations)
- Start in foodie Melbourne and end in tropical Cairns
- Visit breathtaking Fraser Island and bohemian Byron Bay
- Snap a selfie in front of the iconic Sydney Opera House
- Spend three days sailing the heavenly Whitsundays
- Learn about the cultural significance of sacred Uluru
- Walk to the Jaws of Death Balconies in Victoria
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Private Vehicle, Plane, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Melbourne
- Day 2: Melbourne/Port Campbell (1B)
- Day 3: Port Campbell/Halls Gap (1B)
- Day 4: Halls Gap/Adelaide (1B)
- Day 5: Adelaide
- Day 6: Adelaide/Ikara-Flinders Ranges (1B)
- Day 7: Ikara-Flinders Ranges (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8: Ikara-Flinders Ranges/Glendambo (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9: Glendambo/Coober Pedy (1B)
- Day 10: Coober Pedy/Kings Creek (1B, 1D)
- Day 11: Kings Creek/Uluru (1B, 1L)
- Day 12: Uluru (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 13: Uluru/Sydney (1B)
- Day 14: Sydney
- Day 15: Sydney/Tamworth (1B, 1D)
- Day 16: Tamworth/Yamba (1B)
- Day 17: Yamba/Byron Bay (1B)
- Day 18: Byron Bay
- Day 19: Byron Bay/Brisbane (1B)
- Day 20: Brisbane/Noosa Everglades (1B, 1L)
- Day 21: Noosa Everglades/Fraser Island (1B)
- Day 22: Fraser Island/Airlie Beach (1B, 1L)
- Day 23: Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands (1D)
- Day 24: Whitsunday Islands (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 25: Whitsunday Islands/Airlie Beach (1B)
- Day 26: Airlie Beach/Cairns
- Day 27: Cairns
- Day 28: Cairns
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EEmma CWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great timeReview collected by G Adventures
- PPamela SWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I feel like this tour was the best way to see Australia especially the red centre. Without this tour it would have been too daunting to attempt. The tour included like minded people who were all mostly single travellers like myself. I have met some great... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- AAlexandra MWritten on September 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I think G Adventures is a great company with trip styles that suit many age rangesReview collected by G Adventures
- SSara JWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
G Adventures knows what they are doing. They handpick the right places to visit, sleep and eat and the guides are amazing.Review collected by G Adventures
- RRobbe GWritten on September 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Everything is taken care of. You'll have a stressfree vacation.Review collected by G Adventures
- RRachel MWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent CEO. So organised. Makes it easy and hassel free to travel. It makes it more enjoyable as most things like accomadation, some meals and transport is already taken care of for you.Review collected by G Adventures
- ETEmilyWritten on May 14, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing. It would have been nice to have a few more days for the tour so that we could have more time in Sydney, Brisbane, etc., but overall it was good. There are quite a few early mornings (you can sleep on the bus though) in order to cover... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are under 18´s allowed?
Unfortunately under 18's are not allowed on this tour. If you are under 18 please let us know and we can look into another suitable tour for you.
Complete Australia tour - how much time is there to see Sydney?
You have one afternoon/night in Sydney but you sure can pack a lot into that time and cover off the main sights!
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tam15th August 2019
Complete Australia (35 destinations)
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Melbourne28 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Cairns0 seats leftUSD $5,291
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Melbourne28 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Cairns0 seats leftUSD $5,291
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Melbourne28 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Cairns0 seats leftUSD $5,291
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Melbourne28 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to Cairns0 seats leftUSD $5,487
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from Melbourne28 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to Cairns0 seats leftUSD $5,487
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Melbourne28 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to Cairns0 seats leftUSD $5,487
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 82 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 108 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
- 35 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 51 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 152 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 21 km
- Halls Gap (Australia)
- 172 km
- Mt Gambier (Australia)
- 239 km
- Coorong National Park (Australia)
- 138 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,425 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 119 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Complete Australia (35 destinations)