- Our saving
- US $ 4,991
- Explore the scenic attractions of the Great Ocean Road
- Walk to the stunning Jaws of Death Balconies
- Take a walk to the Uluru
- Travel the coastal road to the town of Byron Bay
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Berth / Cabin, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Ship, Boat, Private Vehicle, Plane, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- ETEmilyWritten on May 14, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was amazing. It would have been nice to have a few more days for the tour so that we could have more time in Sydney, Brisbane, etc., but overall it was good. There are quite a few early mornings (you can sleep on the bus though) in order to cover so much land. The itinerary was almost 100% accurate with only two minor differences. The CEOs (guides) are great and personable without being forceful. The places you visit are spectacular. Some areas I would never have gone to on my own, but it really helps you get a better understanding for the region and have fun and new experiences.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Melbourne
- Day 2 Melbourne/Port Campbell (1B)
- Day 3 Port Campbell/Halls Gap (1B)
- Day 4 Halls Gap/Adelaide (1B)
- Day 5 Adelaide
- Day 6 Adelaide/Quorn (1B)
- Day 7 Quorn/Flinders Ranges (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8 Flinders Ranges/William Creek (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9 William Creek/Coober Pedy (1B)
- Day 10 Coober Pedy/Kings Creek (1B, 1D)
- Day 11 Kings Creek/Uluru (1B, 1L)
- Day 12 Uluru (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 13 Uluru/Sydney (1B)
- Day 14 Sydney (1B)
- Day 15 Sydney/Tamworth (1B, 1D)
- Day 16 Tamworth/Yamba (1B)
- Day 17 Yamba/Byron Bay (1B)
- Day 18 Byron Bay
- Day 19 Byron Bay/Brisbane (1B)
- Day 20 Brisbane/Noosa Everglades (1B)
- Day 21 Fraser Island/Noosa Everglades (1B, 1L)
- Day 22 Noosa Everglades/Airlie Beach
- Day 23 Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands (1D)
- Day 24 Whitsunday Islands (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 25 Whitsunday Islands/Airlie Beach (1B)
- Day 26 Airlie Beach/Cairns (1L)
- Day 27 Cairns
- Day 28 Cairns
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are under 18´s allowed?
Unfortunately under 18's are not allowed on this tour. If you are under 18 please let us know and we can look into another suitable tour for you.
Complete Australia tour - how much time is there to see Sydney?
You have one afternoon/night in Sydney but you sure can pack a lot into that time and cover off the main sights!
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
17 travellers met before going on their G Adventures Complete Australia tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 9th October 20182 comments"Heyyy looking to see if anyone from the UK is going on this tour ? ✈️"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Melbourne28 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$216USD $5,183
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Melbourne28 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$216USD $5,183
- TuesdayOct 9, 2018from Melbourne28 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to CairnsOnly 2 seats left$216USD $5,183Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Melbourne28 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$216USD $5,183
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Melbourne28 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$224USD $5,375
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Melbourne28 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Cairns0 seats left$224USD $5,375
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from Melbourne28 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to CairnsOnly 1 seat left$224USD $5,375Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Melbourne28 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$224USD $5,375
- TuesdayJan 1, 2019from Melbourne28 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Cairns9 seats left$224USD $5,375Instant BookHold my
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Melbourne28 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Cairns9 seats left$224USD $5,375Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 October 2018 the full payment of $4,991 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4991 for Complete Australia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 82 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 108 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
- 35 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 51 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 152 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 21 km
- Halls Gap (Australia)
- 172 km
- Mt Gambier (Australia)
- 239 km
- Coorong National Park (Australia)
- 138 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,991 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 950 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 66 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Complete Australia