Macedonia Guided Cycle
Start and end in Skopje! With the bicycle tour Macedonia Guided Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Skopje, Macedonia and 6 other destinations in Macedonia. Macedonia Guided Cycle includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provide... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Aren... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Skopje, transfer to Krushevo
- Day 2: Cycle to Bitova (65km / 40.5mi), afternoon walk to Heraculaneum
- Day 3: Cycle via Prespa Lake to the stone village of Lyuboyno (68km / 42mi)
- Day 4: Explore Lyuboyno, optional walks in Pelister National Park
- Day 5: Cycle to St Naum Monastery (74km / 46mi), transfer to Ohrid
- Day 6: Explore Ohrid or optional cycle to the village of Kalishta (36km / 22.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Debar (66km / 41mi), transfer to Skopje
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Skopje
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Skopje.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Macedonia Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 331 km.
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 72 km
- Krushevo (Macedonia)
- 38 km
- Bitola (Macedonia)
- 32 km
- Lake Prespa (Macedonia)
- 10 km
- Lyuboyno (Macedonia)
- 37 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 50 km
- Debar (Macedonia)
- 92 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Macedonia Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours