Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge
- Our saving
- US $ 1,417
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cologne
- Day 2: Cycle to the city of Beethoven, Bonn (37km/23mi)
- Day 3: Continue to Andernach via Drachenburg Castle (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Koblenz (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 5: Continue through the Upper Middle Rhine Valley to St Goar (38km/24mi)
- Day 6: Pass beautiful castles en route to Rudesheim (32km/20mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Mainz and explore its charming old town (32km/20mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Mainz
- David V McCloy's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Our Tourradar/Sherpa Expeditions hiking tour was King Ludwig's Way (26 July through 2 August). That my son, Michael, and I enjoyed it very much is perhaps an understatement. We had no mishaps and had very co-operating weather. We were exposed to and... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I booked a single cabin on the self guided Danube Explorer to Budapest in & out of Passau (Germany). It was my second experience self guided so I’d had a bit of practice, but this was different because there were a group of like minded travellers on board... Read more
- Todd Schneider's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Was amazing! Our first time in Switzerland and loved it. Hotel was perfect and the service man Chif gave amazing service and was a perfect interpreter for our poor Italian skillet. Want to go back next year!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elgin4th July 2019
Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to MainzOnly 2 seats left$173$1,590-11%USD $1,417Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to MainzOnly 2 seats left$173$1,590-11%USD $1,417Based on Twin
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to MainzOnly 2 seats left$173$1,590-11%USD $1,417Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Cologne8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to MainzOnly 2 seats left$173$1,590-11%USD $1,417Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Cologne is the starting point and Mainz is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 6 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 January 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cologne (Germany)
- 24 km
- Bonn (Germany)
- 41 km
- Andernach (Germany)
- 15 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 25 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 24 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 23 km
- Mainz (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,417 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 519 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,086 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours