Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 65:43:39
- Our saving
- US $ 1,430
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Cologne and end in Mainz! With the self-guided tour Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Cologne, Germany and 6 other destinations in Germany. Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ship
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluct... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cologne, board barge
- Day 2: Cycle to the city of Beethoven, Bonn (37km/23mi)
- Day 3: Continue to Andernach via Drachenburg Castle (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Koblenz (30km/19mi)
- Day 5: Continue through the Upper Middle Rhine Valley to St Goar (38km/24mi)
- Day 6: Pass beautiful castles en route to Rudesheim (31km/19mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Mainz and explore its charming old town (33km/21mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Mainz
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to MainzOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to MainzOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to MainzOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to MainzOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to MainzOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Cologne is the starting point and Mainz is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,430 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1430 for Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 152 km.
- Cologne (Germany)
- 24 km
- Bonn (Germany)
- 41 km
- Andernach (Germany)
- 15 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 25 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 24 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 23 km
- Mainz (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,430 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours