Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge
- Our saving
- US $ 1,627
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I booked a single cabin on the self guided Danube Explorer to Budapest in & out of Passau (Germany). It was my second experience self guided so I’d had a bit of practice, but this was different because there were a group of like minded travellers on board... Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Have just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluctant Cyclist'). The self-guided option was perfect (and the e-bikes were awesome) allowing us to set our own pace each day, with plenty of... Read more
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cologne, board barge
- Day 2: Cycle to the city of Beethoven, Bonn (37km/23mi)
- Day 3: Continue to Andernach via Drachenburg Castle (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Koblenz (30km/19mi)
- Day 5: Continue through the Upper Middle Rhine Valley to St Goar (38km/24mi)
- Day 6: Pass beautiful castles en route to Rudesheim (31km/19mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Mainz and explore its charming old town (33km/21mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Mainz
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to MainzOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,627Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to MainzOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,627Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to MainzOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,627Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to MainzOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,627Based on Twin
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to MainzOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,627Based on Twin
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Cologne8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to MainzOnly 2 seats left$68USD $1,627Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Cologne is the starting point and Mainz is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $1,627 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1627 for Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cologne (Germany)
- 24 km
- Bonn (Germany)
- 41 km
- Andernach (Germany)
- 15 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 25 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 24 km
- Rudesheim (Germany)
- 23 km
- Mainz (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,627 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cologne to Mainz by Bike and Barge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,469 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours