Amsterdam to Bruges - Deluxe 2018
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Hilary's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentAmsterdam to Bruges comfort I was on this trip with my family (2 adults & 3 (high energy) teenage boys). It was an excel... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join barge in Amsterdam and cruise to Vianen, warm up cycle (15km/9mi)
- Day 2: Cycle to Schoonhoven and Kinderdijk, sail to Dordrecht (56km/34mi)
- Day 3: By barge to Willemstad, cycle to Kreekraksluis (lock) then sail to Antwerp (43km/26mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to St-Amands / Dendermonde (47-59km/28-35.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Dendermonde and on to Ghent (40 or 53km/25 or 33mi)
- Day 6: Cycle the Flemish countryside to Bruges (45km/28mi)
- Day 7: Return cycle to the North Sea coast (50km/31mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Bruges
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What can we do if we don't feel like cycling?
For those travellers who do not want to cycle a day or two, you can choose to stay onboard or explore towns where the barge moors at your own expense and leisure.
What is this trip about?
This journey is a guided bike and barge tour so you are spending your days cycling from point to point.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Bruges is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Amsterdam to Bruges - Deluxe 2018, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 45 km
- Vianen (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Schoonhoven (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Kinderdijk (Netherlands)
- 10 km
- Dordrecht (Netherlands)
- 67 km
- Antwerp (Belgium)
- 30 km
- Dendermonde (Belgium)
- 26 km
- Ghent (Belgium)
- 39 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amsterdam to Bruges - Deluxe 2018 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours