Amsterdam to Bruges - Deluxe
- Our saving
- US $ 1,639
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentOur family really enjoyed this trip. Lots of other kids on board to keep our children amused and plenty of easy flat cy... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join barge in Amsterdam and cruise to Vianen, warm up cycle (15km/9mi)
- Day 2: Cycle to Schoonhoven and Kinderdijk, sail to Dordrecht (56km/34mi)
- Day 3: By barge to Willemstad, cycle to Kreekraksluis (lock) then sail to Antwerp (43km/26mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to St-Amands / Dendermonde (47-59km/28-35.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Dendermonde and on to Ghent (40 or 53km/25 or 33mi)
- Day 6: Cycle the Flemish countryside to Bruges (45km/28mi)
- Day 7: Return cycle to the North Sea coast (50km/31mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Bruges
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2016
What can we do if we don't feel like cycling?
For those travellers who do not want to cycle a day or two, you can choose to stay onboard or explore towns where the barge moors at your own expense and leisure.
- January 1, 2016
What is this trip about?
This journey is a guided bike and barge tour so you are spending your days cycling from point to point.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Amsterdam to Bruges - Deluxe
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$54USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$54USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$54USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$54USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$54USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$54USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$54USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Bruges6 seats left$54USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$54USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Bruges0 seats left$54USD $1,746Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Bruges is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,639 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1639 for Amsterdam to Bruges - Deluxe, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 45 km
- Vianen (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Schoonhoven (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Kinderdijk (Netherlands)
- 10 km
- Dordrecht (Netherlands)
- 67 km
- Antwerp (Belgium)
- 30 km
- Dendermonde (Belgium)
- 26 km
- Ghent (Belgium)
- 39 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,639 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amsterdam to Bruges - Deluxe via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours