Byron Bay Surf Lessons 2 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 82
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- CHChristinaWritten on May 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest surfing experience in Australia, definitely a must for everyone who wants to learn to surf! The crew were super cool and the instructurs were always playing attention. They covered technique and general rules for surfing. A special thanks to my instructor Brody who helped me stand on the board! I will book a lesson at mojo again.Show detailed ratings
- NLNadineWritten on May 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did the surf camp in Byron Bay and I loved it. The whole crew was welcoming and very friendly. The surf lessons themselves were great - im a bloody beginner but Brody made me stand up and enjoy myself on the board. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to make their time in Byron a special timeShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- What's a surf lesson with the Mojosurf Byron Bay surf school? Good question!
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Byron Bay.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Mojosurf Australia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $82 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $82 for Byron Bay Surf Lessons 2 Day, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mojosurf Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Mojosurf Australia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Byron Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $82 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 945 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Byron Bay Surf Lessons 2 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Byron Bay Surf Lessons 2 Day