- Our saving
- US $ 2,279
- Neon lights, smoky jazz bars of Shinjuku district
- Boat on the lake with a stunning view of Mt Fuji
- Bike ride through traditional city of Takayama
- 'Memoirs of a Geisha' film location in Kyoto
- The Atomic Bomb Dome of Hiroshima
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- Lynda Russell's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great. There was a good mix of locations and activities. Charles our tour leader was brilliant and great at... Read more
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Tucan Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentHe was really resourceful tour leader. He was geared for the job al! the time. We had a fabulous tour. He gave a wonderf... Read more
- DarrenBailey's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentA wonderful jam-packed 2 weeks covering fascinating ancient history, beautiful natural features, pristine national parks... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2: Arrive Tokyo
- Day 3: Odawara (Hakone)
- Day 4-5: Takayama
- Day 6: Kyoto
- Day 7: Kyoto
- Day 8-9: Hiroshima
- Day 10: Nagasaki
- Day 11: Depart Nagasaki
- Main Page Video
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is included in the tour?
Japan Rail Pass for duration of tour
Guided visit to the Meiji Shrine
forest & Torii Gate
Takayama Bicycle Tour
Tour of Geisha District
Hiroshima Peace Park & Museum
Visit Himeji Castle on route to Hiroshima
Visit Miyajima & floating Tori Gate
Nagasaki Peace Park and Museum
12 night(s) in hotels
Travel by Train
Tucan Travel tour leader
Does this tour not go during summer?
Unfortunately this tour does not have a departure date for summer.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Tokyo11 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Nagasaki0 seats leftUSD $2,399+ $260 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Tokyo11 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Nagasaki7 seats left$120$2,399-5%USD $2,279+ $260 Local Payment
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Tokyo11 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Nagasaki7 seats leftUSD $2,399+ $260 Local Payment
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Tokyo11 DaysTuesdayJan 15, 2019to Nagasaki7 seats leftUSD $2,399+ $260 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Tokyo11 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Nagasaki7 seats leftUSD $2,499+ $280 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Tokyo11 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Nagasaki0 seats leftUSD $2,499+ $280 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Tokyo11 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Nagasaki7 seats leftUSD $2,499+ $280 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Tokyo11 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Nagasaki7 seats leftUSD $2,459+ $280 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Tokyo11 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Nagasaki7 seats leftUSD $2,459+ $280 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Tokyo11 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Nagasaki7 seats leftUSD $2,459+ $280 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Nagasaki is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 November 2018 the full payment of $2,279 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2279 for Japan Discovered, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 115 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 169 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 184 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 20 km
- Miyajima Island (Japan)
- 141 km
- Yufuin (Japan)
- 149 km
- Nagasaki (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,827 tours in Asia
- covered by 286 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Discovered via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32,351 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours