Treasures of the Baltic by Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,930
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Vilnius and end in Tallinn! With the bicycle tour Treasures of the Baltic by Bike, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Vilnius to Tallinn and through Vilnius, Lithuania and 11 other destinations in Europe. Treasures of the Baltic by Bike includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Boat, Mini-coach, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GCGWritten on August 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentFun group of people, professional and knowledgeable guide, delicious produce, beautiful scenery, Baltic Sea coastline, stunning pine forests and wildflowers. A lot of variety in the one trip with a great mix of city touring, sightseeing and cycling along local roads in 3 countries. The visit to the incredible Hill of Crosses was another highlight. Highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- MKMeredithWritten on August 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentCycling around the Baltics was everything we had hoped for and more. The countries had breathtaking scenery, castles and churches. The cities were beautiful - with so much culture. The food was always exceptional wherever we went and our guide (Romas) was extremely knowledgeable and fun and spoke impeccable English. The cycling wasn't overly strenuous (compared with other trips I have done) and the bikes were very sturdy and easy to use. Quite a few people used the E-Bikes and seemed to fare well with them. We had a wonderful time and it is definitely one of the best I have done with UTracks. We highly recommend this trip.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for sharing those great pics, Meredith.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Day 2: Vilnius city tour, visit Trakai Island Castle, cycle then transfer to Kaunas (26km/16mi)
- Day 3: Morning transfer, cycle to Vente Horn (25km/15.5mi), transfer to Klaipeda
- Day 4: Cycle at the Curonian Spit, return to Klaipeda (55km/34mi)
- Day 5: To Palanga by bike (35km/22mi), drive to Hill of Crosses then cross border to Riga
- Day 6: Morning Riga city tour, cycle to Jurmala Beach (30km/18.5mi), return to Riga
- Day 7: Cycle through the Gauja National Park (40km/25mi), visit Bicycle Museum, return to Riga
- Day 8: Cross into Estonia, ride along the Baltic Coast (35km/21.5mi) transfer to Mandjala
- Day 9: Ferry to Saaremaa island, explore coast by bike (55km/34mi)
- Day 10: Morning ride to Kuressaare, visit castle (10km/6mi), transfer to Tallinn
- Day 11: Trip concludes
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Treasures of the Baltic by Bike
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Vilnius11 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$60USD $1,930Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Vilnius11 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$60USD $1,930Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Vilnius11 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$60USD $1,930Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Vilnius11 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$61USD $1,957Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Vilnius11 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$61USD $1,957Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Vilnius11 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$61USD $1,957Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Vilnius11 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$61USD $1,957Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Vilnius11 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$61USD $1,957Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Vilnius11 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$61USD $1,957Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vilnius11 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$61USD $1,957Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,930 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1930 for Treasures of the Baltic by Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,133 km.
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 73 km
- Kaunas (Lithuania)
- 179 km
- Vente (Lithuania)
- 41 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Palanga (Lithuania)
- 219 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 74 km
- Gauja National Park (Latvia)
- 74 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 224 km
- Haapsalu (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,930 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Treasures of the Baltic by Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treasures of the Baltic by Bike