Central Europe Highlights
- Our saving
- US $ 1,346
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rich artistic and cultural traditions of Krak?w
- Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Concentration
- Stunning 1,000 Spires of Prague
- Opulent beauty, classical composers of Vienna
- Abundant natural thermal springs in Budapest
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Historical
- Constance Corbin's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - Good
I’m sorry but I can’t remember how to spell the guide’s name. However, he was amazing. A wealth of information. Gave us history of Iceland, shared personal experiences growing up there and how it was raising his family, deep into the culture, obviously very... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw
- Day 2-3: Kraków
- Day 4: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 5-6: Prague
- Day 7-8: Vienna
- Day 9: Bratislava
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Depart Budapest
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
A hotel list is provided to you by Tucan Travel with your finalised travel documents, which are usually sent 3 - 4 weeks prior to the tour departing. However to give you an idea of the types of hotels you can expect, please see below the hotels Tucan usually use or similar:
Warsaw: Hit Hotel
Krakow: Regent Hotel
Slovakia: Pension Polana
Prague: Hotel William
Vienna: Hotel Kolbeck
Budapest: Hotel Flamenco
I'm a solo traveller is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller on the tour you can choose either to share a room with another traveller of the same gender or upgrade to a private room for a single supplement fee. To choose the private room please select this on the booking page or contact our team of travel experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
Central Europe Highlights
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to BudapestOnly 3 seats left$633$1,979-32%USD $1,346+ $191 Local Payment
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$633$1,979-32%USD $1,346+ $191 Local Payment
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$633$1,979-32%USD $1,346+ $191 Local Payment
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to BudapestOnly 2 seats left$646$2,019-32%USD $1,373+ $191 Local Payment
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$646$2,019-32%USD $1,373+ $191 Local Payment
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$646$2,019-32%USD $1,373+ $191 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$323$2,019-16%USD $1,696+ $191 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to BudapestOnly 1 seat left$323$2,019-16%USD $1,696+ $191 Local Payment
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$317$1,979-16%USD $1,662+ $191 Local Payment
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$317$1,979-16%USD $1,662+ $191 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2019 the full payment of $1,346 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1346 for Central Europe Highlights, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 123 km
- Stary Smokovec (Slovakia)
- 431 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,346 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,857 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Central Europe Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,267 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours