Central Europe Highlights
- Our saving
- US $ 1,199
- Rich artistic and cultural traditions of Krak?w
- Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Concentration
- Stunning 1,000 Spires of Prague
- Opulent beauty, classical composers of Vienna
- Abundant natural thermal springs in Budapest
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- EarlHjelter's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThis 13-day tour from Tallinn to Prague was everything that I expected it could be. First, the cities visited are all qu... Read more
- Katherine Cendrowski's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThis tour was a lot of fun, and seeing the Old Towns of these beautiful cities was worth it!
- Tobias Lim's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe Transylvania Tale tour was fantastic. The destinations were all wonderful and the group was great (although it helpe... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw
- Day 2-3: Kraków
- Day 4: High Tatras Mountains
- Day 5: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 6-7: Prague
- Day 8-9: Vienna
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Depart Budapest
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Do you have the list of hotels used for this trip?
Tucan Travel doesn't have the definitive hotel lists, but here are some of the hotels used on this trip. They may change depending on availability:
Warsaw: Hit Hotel
Krakow: Hostel Abel
Slovakia: Pension Polana
Prague: Hotel Merlin
Vienna: Hotel Kolbeck
Budapest: Hotel Medosz
- September 1, 2016
Are single rooms possible on the Central Europe Highlights tour?
A single room is possible for this tour, once you make your booking we can contact the Tour Operator to request the single room. There will be, however, a single supplement fee on top of the tour price.
- June 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
Central Europe Highlights
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Budapest6 seats left$51USD $1,218+ $188 Local Payment
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$51USD $1,218+ $188 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Budapest7 seats left$51USD $1,218+ $188 Local Payment
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Budapest7 seats left$51USD $1,218+ $188 Local Payment
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Warsaw11 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Budapest7 seats left$51USD $1,218+ $188 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Warsaw11 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Budapest7 seats left$51USD $1,218+ $188 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Warsaw11 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Budapest6 seats left$51USD $1,218+ $188 Local Payment
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Warsaw11 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Budapest7 seats left$51USD $1,218+ $188 Local Payment
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Warsaw11 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Budapest7 seats left$50USD $1,199+ $200 Local Payment
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Warsaw11 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Budapest7 seats left$50USD $1,199+ $200 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Tucan Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1199 for Central Europe Highlights, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 123 km
- Stary Smokovec (Slovakia)
- 431 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours