Central Europe Highlights
- US $ 1,269
- Rich artistic and cultural traditions of Krak?w
- Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Concentration
- Stunning 1,000 Spires of Prague
- Opulent beauty, classical composers of Vienna
- Abundant natural thermal springs in Budapest
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Historical
Other reviews about Tucan Travel:Write a review
- Janet Munro's review about another Tucan Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentTucan enjoy accommodating travellers who have paid the single supplement in "broom cupboards". If you are happy to blow... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Warsaw
- Day 2-3: Kraków
- Day 4: Overnight train to Prague
- Day 5-6: Prague
- Day 7-8: Vienna
- Day 9: Bratislava
- Day 10: Budapest
- Day 11: Depart Budapest
- Main Page Video
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
A hotel list is provided to you by Tucan Travel with your finalised travel documents, which are usually sent 3 - 4 weeks prior to the tour departing. However to give you an idea of the types of hotels you can expect, please see below the hotels Tucan usually use or similar:
Warsaw: Hit Hotel
Krakow: Regent Hotel
Slovakia: Pension Polana
Prague: Hotel William
Vienna: Hotel Kolbeck
Budapest: Hotel Flamenco
I'm a solo traveller is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller on the tour you can choose either to share a room with another traveller of the same gender or upgrade to a private room for a single supplement fee. To choose the private room please select this on the booking page or contact our team of travel experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Central Europe Highlights
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,269+ $195 Local Payment
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,269+ $195 Local Payment
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,299+ $195 Local Payment
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,299+ $195 Local Payment
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,299+ $195 Local Payment
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,319+ $195 Local Payment
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,319+ $195 Local Payment
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,319+ $195 Local Payment
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,319+ $195 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Warsaw11 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $1,319+ $195 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Warsaw is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Tucan Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $1,269 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1269 for Central Europe Highlights, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tucan Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Tucan Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 252 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 123 km
- Stary Smokovec (Slovakia)
- 431 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 253 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,269 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Central Europe Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours