Bordeaux Bike and Barge
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 50:21:10
- Our saving
- US $ 1,728
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Castets-en-Dorthe and end in Fronsac! With the self-guided tour Bordeaux Bike and Barge, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Castets-en-Dorthe, France and 6 other destinations in France. Bordeaux Bike and Barge includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embark mid afternoon at Castets-en-Dorthe, warm up cycle (15km/9mi)
- Day 2: Sauternes round cycle, cruise to Cadillac/Loupiac (35-50km/22-31mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through “Premieres Côtes de Bordeaux”, by boat to Bordeaux (40km/25mi)
- Day 4: Visit Bordeaux (15km/9mi)
- Day 5: Cruise to the Gironde Estuary, round cycle in the Medoc, cruise to Bourg (40km/25mi)
- Day 6: Bourg to Blaye Fortress and vineyards round cycle (35-50km/22-31mi)
- Day 7: Explore the famous Pomerol and Saint-Émilion wine areas by bike (35-50km/22-31mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes after breakfast in Libourne
- Bordeaux Bike and Barge
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Doris3rd February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bordeaux Bike and Barge
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Castets-en-Dorthe8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to FronsacOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Castets-en-Dorthe8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to FronsacOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Castets-en-Dorthe8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to FronsacOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Castets-en-Dorthe8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to FronsacOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Castets-en-Dorthe8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to FronsacOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Castets-en-Dorthe8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to FronsacOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Castets-en-Dorthe8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to FronsacOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Castets-en-Dorthe8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to FronsacOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Castets-en-Dorthe8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to FronsacOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Castets-en-Dorthe8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to FronsacOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Castets-en-Dorthe is the starting point and Fronsac is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,728 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1728 for Bordeaux Bike and Barge, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 136 km.
- Castets-en-Dorthe (France)
- 16 km
- Cadillac (France)
- 30 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 33 km
- Blaye (France)
- 42 km
- Pomerol (France)
- 5 km
- St Emilion (France)
- 10 km
- Fronsac (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,728 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bordeaux Bike and Barge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours