Champagne and Paris by Bike and Barge
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,757
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Paris and end in Reims! With the self-guided tour Champagne and Paris by Bike and Barge, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Paris, France and 5 other destinations in France. Champagne and Paris by Bike and Barge includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation in Paris late afternoon
- Day 2: Walking tour through Paris
- Day 3: Cycle from Lagny-sur-Marne to Meaux, famous for its Brie cheese (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle along the Marne to Château de Montceau (35-40km/21.5-25mi)
- Day 5: Continue cycle to Château-Thierry (50km/31mi)
- Day 6: Enter the Champagne area and cycle to Epernay (30-50km/18.5-31mi)
- Day 7: Vineyard cycle (25km/15.5mi), afternoon visit of Epernay and Champagne houses
- Day 8: Trip concludes after breakfast in Epernay
- Champagne and Paris
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Champagne and Paris by Bike and Barge
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to ReimsOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to ReimsOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Paris is the starting point and Reims is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,757 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1757 for Champagne and Paris by Bike and Barge, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 147 km.
- Paris (France)
- 27 km
- Lagny-sur-Marne (France)
- 16 km
- Meaux (France)
- 39 km
- Chateau Thierry (France)
- 41 km
- Epernay (France)
- 25 km
- Reims (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Champagne and Paris by Bike and Barge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours