Champagne and Paris by Bike and Barge
- Our saving
- US $ 1,794
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smoothly. the day hikes have been fantastic, yet some days have been rather long (day 3 (33km) & 4)... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation in Paris late afternoon
- Day 2: Walking tour through Paris
- Day 3: Cycle from Lagny-sur-Marne to Meaux, famous for its Brie cheese (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle along the Marne to Château de Montceau (35-40km/21.5-25mi)
- Day 5: Continue cycle to Château-Thierry (50km/31mi)
- Day 6: Enter the Champagne area and cycle to Epernay (30-50km/18.5-31mi)
- Day 7: Vineyard cycle (25km/15.5mi), afternoon visit of Epernay and Champagne houses
- Day 8: Trip concludes after breakfast in Epernay
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Champagne and Paris
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
Champagne and Paris by Bike and Barge
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to ReimsOnly 2 seats left$75USD $1,794Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to ReimsOnly 2 seats left$75USD $1,794Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to ReimsOnly 2 seats left$75USD $1,794Based on Twin
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to ReimsOnly 2 seats left$75USD $1,794Based on Twin
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to ReimsOnly 2 seats left$75USD $1,794Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Paris is the starting point and Reims is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $1,794 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1794 for Champagne and Paris by Bike and Barge, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 27 km
- Lagny-sur-Marne (France)
- 16 km
- Meaux (France)
- 39 km
- Chateau Thierry (France)
- 41 km
- Epernay (France)
- 25 km
- Reims (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,794 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Champagne and Paris by Bike and Barge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,531 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours