Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak
- Our saving
- US $ 3,879
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Local Transport
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- ACAndrewWritten on April 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis has been a great holiday. Japan is not easy to navigate and having our guide Kozo to do all the work for us was a sheer delight. Thank you G Adventures the accommodation was A+. The cycling was such an amazing experience and Kozo alway made us feel special. I would recommend G Adventures to anyone especially if you are lucky enough to get Kozo as your guide.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Osaka
- Day 2 Osaka/Chikatsuyu (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Chikatsuyu/Katsuura (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Katsuura/Wakayama (1B)
- Day 5 Wakayama/Kyoto (1B)
- Day 6 Kyoto (1B)
- Day 7 Kyoto/Onomichi (1B)
- Day 8 Onomichi/Ikuchi Jima (1B, 1D)
- Day 9 Ikuchi Jima/Matsuyama (1B)
- Day 10 Matsuyama/Hiroshima (1B)
- Day 11 Hiroshima (1B)
- Day 12 Hiroshima/Tokyo (1B)
- Day 13 Tokyo (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is the age guide prescriptive?
The age range for this tour is 18 to 65 year olds but if you are active and able to participate in all of the activities on this trip, you possibly could. The tour operator will however ask for a doctor´s permission note.
- September 1, 2016
Are transfers available on this trip?
Transfers are not available for this particular trip - but G Adventures will provide joining point details for you once you have booked.
- September 1, 2016
What is the single supplement?
Unfortunately G Adventures does not offer a single supplement on their Japan tours, due to the accommodation that they use, they are unabale to accommodate the extra rooms. For this tour you will be paired off with a nother passenger of the same gender.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynne5th September 2017
Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from OsakaThursdayDec 7, 2017in TokyoOur saving$1,067Price$4,849-20%USD $3,87910+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from OsakaThursdayApr 5, 2018in TokyoOur saving$130PriceUSD $5,1996 spaces left
- WednesdayMar 28, 2018from OsakaMondayApr 9, 2018in TokyoOur saving$130PriceUSD $5,19910+ spaces left
- WednesdayApr 4, 2018from OsakaMondayApr 16, 2018in TokyoOur saving$130PriceUSD $5,19910+ spaces left
- WednesdayApr 11, 2018from OsakaMondayApr 23, 2018in TokyoOur saving$130PriceUSD $5,19910+ spaces left
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from OsakaMondayMay 28, 2018in TokyoOur saving$125PriceUSD $4,99910+ spaces left
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from OsakaMondayJun 25, 2018in TokyoOur saving$125PriceUSD $4,99910+ spaces left
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from OsakaMondayJul 30, 2018in TokyoOur saving$125PriceUSD $4,99910+ spaces left
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from OsakaMondaySep 3, 2018in TokyoOur saving$125PriceUSD $4,99910+ spaces left
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from OsakaMondaySep 17, 2018in TokyoOur saving$130PriceUSD $5,19910+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Osaka is the starting point and Tokyo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 December 2017 the full payment of $3,879 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3879 for Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Osaka (Japan)
- 60 km
- Wakayama (Japan)
- 103 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 679 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,879 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,845 tours in Asia
- covered by 136 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 5 travellers have already met
before they left for Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Hike, Bike & Kayak